Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard Revenge (Season 1 EP 7 (Final Epsode) Page 7)

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by DragonPlayz_MC, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TenuxesX

upload_2015-11-20_15-53-55.png Ryan: Ugh i hate being in the forest alone/ *Ryan Walks More*/ Ryan: Whats this?/ Ryan: A Ship huh they most of got kidnapped by those people or i should say priates/ Ryan: I Think i should find more clues./ Ryan: Hey you their / ???: *Turns around then runs* / Ryan: Hey Stop! / ???: What do you want / Ryan: im looking for my friends but i lost them they got kidnapped and i cant do anything i need some help / ???: Well sorry looks like you have to find someone else / Ryan: Ugh fine hey um the name is ryan / Holly: The name is holly well i gotta go now *teleports* / Ryan: Whoa where did she go?
    upload_2015-11-20_16-5-47.png That Afternoon / Ryan: *Finds A Camp With People* / Ryan: Hey guys / Kart: Who the hell are you *putting sword near neck* / Ryan: *glup* I.....m Ryan / Kart: *Looking at ryan with a type of evil eye* / Holly: Leave him alone / Kart: Fine if he trys to kill us his head would be on the wall / Holly: No need to be so rude kart / Kart: UGH Fine! / Holly: Come sit we are going to start camp out here / Ryan: Wow thanks / Holly: Now tell me why did you follow us and what is your problem again? / Ryan: Yeah i do have a problem i had friends but they got kidnapped by these priates and i have nothing to do because im useless and weak / Holly: Weak? i dont think so i been watching you with the guards in the town houses? / Ryan: you saw me? / Holly: Indeed i did you do have powers how do you get your powers? / Ryan: Im really not sure i just get angry when someone trys to mess with me / Holly: Good so you have to think of something that makes you really mad to make your stronger tell me more information/ Ryan: Well first of all i think i do have other powers but i didnt unlock them to make me stronger / Holly: Then you must train to become one of us / Ryan: One of you what are you talking about / Holly: You will see in a sec / Holly: Kart is the legendary warrior no one ever defeats him / Holly: My powers are a archer a very strong one *shoots fire arrow and blasts fire* / Ryan: holy shit / Kart: *eating his food* / Holly: alright so we will split up at dawn no teaming just stay apart im like a dark shadow so no one can see me we will meet up in the forest maybe / Kart: Alright
    upload_2015-11-20_16-21-28.png Ryan: aww man why do we always have to split up these times! / Ryan: guess i have to find them myself / *Ryan finds a diamond sword on the ground* / *Ryan Picks it Up* / Ryan: This should really be usefull eh? / *Ryan puts sword in his back* / Ryan: Lets Do This!
    upload_2015-11-20_16-25-32.png Later That Night / Ryan: oh no its dark im scared already / *Ryan Hears Walking Sounds* / Ryan: Hello? anyone here / *Ryan Turns Around* / Ryan: OH SHIT / *Ryan Does A Backflip* *SMASHES THE SKELETON* *Ryan Misses* *Ryan Gets Shot With A Arrow On His Leg* / Ryan: GAH you will pay for that bastard / *ryan throws the iron sword at its head* *skeletons body blasts on the floor* *Ryan grabs the iron sword out of its head* / Ryan: ugh this arrow hurts like a bitch gah if i take it out i would bleed to death /
    upload_2015-11-20_16-30-42.png *Ryan Starts to walk again* *Ryan steps in a trap* / Ryan: Oh crap / *Ryan falls into the trap* / Zombie: GROWLLLLLL / Other Mobs: *Makes Sounds* / Ryan: A Diamond sword *Ryan grabs it out really hard and gets it out* / Ryan: TAKE THIS BASTARDS / *Ryan Slings Slashes And Smashes All The Mobs In Seconds* / Ryan: that should take care of yah / *Ryan climbs out the trap and starts walking*
    upload_2015-11-20_16-38-18.png Ryan: Ugh snow / *ryan takes out his sword and grabs the sharp end of the diamond blade* *the diamond sword starts to glow* / Ryan: Whoa / *the diamond sword starts to glow for ryans path* / Ryan: The light is flashing in the middle i should walk their then / *the sword starts to get very strong* / Ryan: UGH MY HEAD *Ryan turning stronger* / Ryan: GRRRR / *Ryans Eyes Glow* / Ryan: GAH!!!!!!!! / Ryan: im coming for you guys im going to save you right now *eyes turn really really blue and flys really fast like superman*
    upload_2015-11-20_16-42-5.png Later That Morning / Ryan: ugh more snow i must be getting closer / *ryan went deeper and deeper then found something something that looks scary or something that looks like his friends*

END OF SEASON 1 (PAGE 7)

• Like Like x 1
  2. mandorrhea

Please, stop posting so many threads. I've already asked you before. Maybe find a place to put all your stories and provide a link to it. You have posted 10 threads in a row and counting in the last 48 hours. It's great that you're making a story, but making hundreds of threads is not the way to share it. Thank you for hopefully understanding.
    -Mando

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. TenuxesX

Fine i will stop making storys then and i do understand you so yea sorry :/

4. TenuxesX

*flips desk* *smashes computer 2 times* *slaps my friend with a ipad for getting me angry*

5. mandorrhea

I never told you to stop making stories. I just asked you to not post a bunch of threads. Here's a solution: make a thread where you reply to it with your stories rather than making a seperate thread for each.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TenuxesX

What you mean by that?

7. _Brokencrystal_

Mandy means, post a thread like this and call it something like Series 2 (Ep 1-10). In that thread, post Ep 1 of Series 2 as the original post. Then, instead of making a new thread, post a reply just like this one with Ep 2 of Series 2.

8. TenuxesX

oh so you mean in the comments I put the story or something?

9. _Brokencrystal_

Yes, exactly.

• Like Like x 1
  10. TenuxesX

SEASON 2 (EP 1) IS NOW HERE!

11. TenuxesX

upload_2015-11-22_15-2-27.png Season 2 (Ep 1 Trailler) / Holly: Who the hell are you / Maggie: Please dont shoot / Holly: You didnt answer my question who the hell are you / Maggie: Im maggie please dont shoot me / Holly: How many people have you killed / Maggie: i..... i killed none / Holly: None im not a idiot Maggie why do you have a iron sword then? / Maggie: Its for my safety so when someone trys to kill me / Holly: *Puts Weapon Down* / Maggie: Phew thanks

The Rest Is Coming Soon!

12. Qw_Gaming

dude this is awesome! can't wait until Season 2!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. TenuxesX

Tha
    Thanks and also i was working on season 2 as well im almost finished it might come later or something because this is where the action starts

14. Qw_Gaming

and how do you even do those epic animations?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. _Brokencrystal_

Lol they're not animations. Animated things are mostly graphics that move, but the term can be used to refer to other stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. TenuxesX

Just like _brokencrystal_ said XD and also for me to create this action chapter book i just use novaskin so it makes it look nice or make it more awesome you know so yeah thats what i use to create chapter books and im almost finished season 2 (Patched to EP 10)

17. Qw_Gaming

and how do you even do those epic pictures? -_-

18. Samiiii

Retired Staff

~Locked

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.