Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drawing competition - first winner announcement

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Senpai_Artic, May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Winner: The winner of last drawing comp was @Gman0321 - last theme: futuristic - based his drawing on pollution - consequences for actions now - found it really creative and stood out to me when deciding :)

Overview:

In the drawing competition there is no limit how you can create your artistic piece. It can be by drawing, painting, digital art and much more! There are no limit on what type of art you can use as we want everyone a chance to enter and express their art piece and try different ways of presenting it. We are introducing this type of competition to the forums so we can give players a chance to be creative and do something they like doing or something they are good at. We want to give players a chance to win things and make sure players can enjoy their selves when doing the competition.

How it works:

There will be a theme every 2 weeks where you need to create a piece of art that is matching the theme. Then after 2 weeks is gone there will be a 7 days break (A week). The thread will be locked when the 2 weeks are over so we can decide on the winner and so no more players can enter after the date is gone. Then we will create another thread; announcing the winner and the next theme when that week is over.

@LuukH and I are hosting the drawing competitions where we will decide the winner and the themes of the competition. If you have any questions to ask or any problems make sure to ask LuukH or I so we can help to answer questions asked by you. To contact us message us on the server or private message us on the forums.

The winner will win VIP for a month, however if they are already have a donator rank; that is VIP or Elite then they will win a rank upgrade for a month.

Theme: MegaCraft - this theme is to celebrate the upcoming release of MegaGames

To apply for the drawing competition reply to this thread with this format:

Format:

IGN: (in game name)

Artwork: (put the picture and if you have a title for your piece then you can mention it, if you can not think a title just say Unknown or do not include a title as this is optional)

Description: (A couple of words describing about the picture/what can be seen/why you presented it the way you did)

Best of luck to everyone

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. gmaine

Yay! Thanks guys, i would also like to congratulate _BrokenCrystal_, TheRealJojo, and NoBreadJustRye for competing! You guys did a great job.

Broken, you still havent gotten back to me about adopting one of those rabbits

3. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

IGN: NobreadjustRye
    Artwork : IMG_1592.jpg
    Desc: In the top right corner its how people welcome everyone and there is new players every day
    In the top left corner it is skyblock
    in the bottom right corner it is dyatrian and elsafy
    in the bottom left corner its Kitpvp and Creative

Attached Files:

4. J4Jakku

I might Enter, Am i allowed to use computer software rather than the old fashion Pen and paper? :D

5. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Uhmm did you even read what senpai said at the start of the thread?

6. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

I did state in the thread that answers the question. But to answer for you now, yes. Any type of art is allowed as stated above in the overview section. There is no limit on how to create the art piece. :) Good luck :D Any further questions make sure to ask. :p

~Senpai

7. GameFreakJeremy

IGN: GameFreakJeremy
    Artwork:
    [​IMG]

Description:

ENGLISH
    I made a cool picture with the owner and the admins (and myself)
    The picture was taken at the spawn. I hope you like it.
    NETHERLANDS
    Ik heb een coole afbeelding gemaakt met de owner en de admins ( en me zelf)
    De afbeelding is gemaakt bij de spawn. Ik hoop dat jullie het mooi vinden.​

8. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

@Senpai_Artic wait
    if it it called A drawing Drawing defintion : a picture or diagram made with a pencil, pen, or crayon rather than paint
    Why are we allowed to use editors on our comp, paint, It is called drawing
    Drawing defintion : a picture or diagram made with a pencil, pen, or crayon rather than paint
    [​IMG]

9. gmaine

You're right. They should have called it an art competition, but were not going to change it now. lol

10. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Noone is submiting anymore :( NOTICE THIS!

11. s8ry

If you want i can draw something???

12. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Once again I have lost track of the weeks... I am so bad. Thread will close at the end of the week so remember any drawings you want to submit to win mvp for a month make sure to enter quickly as possible!

~Senpai

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.