Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kit pvp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ProbablyEd_, Jan 7, 2017.

?

What to change kitpvp

1. Yes please, i dont really like this one.

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. I dont mind what happens.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. No! Leave it the way it is.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

When ever i join kit pvp i often get told to leave, now from my point a view its a bit irrotating. I can. See the reaso some people do it because i have fuly max tank and they dont like me killing them.
    On this reason we should probs change it where you have just 2 kits. 1. full iron armour and a iron sword and a golden apple. 2. Full iron armour stone sword and a bow power 1.
    You can do /shop to buy a upgraded sword and mabye get sharp 1 iron. U could get power 2 bow. And speed pots anything else pvp based. The points system would be simlar. Just my thougt to make it more balanced.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Divine_Sophie

I know what you mean. Let me guess - When you don't leave, everybody in the game teams on you? :/

To be honest, I think the Tank should have its strength removed, as it essentially has both offence and defence, whereas every other kit lacks one or the other. Meanwhile, the Vampire should lose its Speed, and the Demolitionist should receive Speed, just because I feel sorry for that kit.

I think removing content is a bad idea, because many maps seem to be built with the premise of boost-jumping in mind. Therefore if you remove the Assassin kit, players are going to be disappointed, especially when it's the best approach against a camping Archer.

Though I like what you're suggesting, from a casual player's perspective, they aren't going to care so much that one player is killing them continuously, as there are plenty of other players to go after. If there were only two kits, then the game would become stale and repetitive to people at a much faster rate than it is currently.

upload_2017-1-7_19-25-21.png
    :oops::mad::(:oops::mad::(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Yeah i have a similar problem with this, people think i hack, i remember being 8v1ed when i was vampire (Still killed all of them easily) and then they were harassing meh. Also i think that tank shouldn't be having strength, but should still have more upgrades.
    Vampire shouldn't really be modified because it's not too op.
    Assassin needs only 1 dash
    Archer should either have weakness 2 with everything else regular, or just a bow with no power with the same armor.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

Yeah people team on me all the time. I do sometimes lile it because if u kill them all then they rage hard which is funny. But yeah it happens all the time.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

Yeah a few of the classes need tweeked abit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Divine_Sophie

That'd ruin the Assassin kit, since one dash cannot really get you safely out of combat.

Weakness II is probably too extreme, though I do see where you're coming from. Personally, I think its Sharpness perk should be exchanged for additional Knockback.
    Would be too great of a nerf. It has already had a Power and Punch reduction, and even those changes were extreme and almost ruined the kit.

• Like Like x 1
  7. dragenor

Retired Staff

It happens to me as well. I'm not the greatest pvper but it is really annoying when people say 'drage leave' like I'm a player too and want to have fun. I have many ideas on how we can improve kit pvp such as less kits and making less op kits *cough* tank *cough*. I hope they can come into the equation in the future but for now can we not tell people to leave as 1. It is not very nice on the player 2. The player just wants to have fun. One of these ideas (totally didn't steal it off @XXXander) is instead of upgrading swords to have knockback, start the sword off with knockback then when you upgrade the sword the knockback is no longer on the sword.

• Like Like x 1
  8. hbl

hbl

How about just remove the KitPvP and put in the old one? Who cares about diversity when it has obviously shown to be for the worse. Seriously. People were like flying everywhere with Assassin. I really think that the old KitPvP should return.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Glad someone agrees with me xD. Other than edrig, I've not known anyone who liked the old kitpvp better xD. Yeah minigames like this are never really showing your pvp skills but the old one gave newer players a better chance and it was more about skill and less about kit.

• Like Like x 3
  10. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

Yeah i would like the old kitpvp back.

• Like Like x 1
  11. therealjojo

liek if u remember when lzongolo thought edrig was hacking.

• Like Like x 4
  12. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Actually I do think that the old kitpvp is better. I hate it when you're vampire and you're fighting a tank and you get around 12 hits on the tank and the tank kills u in 3-4

• Like Like x 1
  13. hbl

hbl

Also there was currency, so that motivated people to get kills so it got a bit easier with items or an item that was just barely better than the normal items. Remember that all the rich people who had a lot of in-game currency had sharpness swords all the time? Good ol' days. Haha.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

Haha remember that. I got banned to. But i was unbanned. xD

15. dragenor

Retired Staff

The old KitPvP would be so much better. Every successful KitPvP server has the same thing but with a twist. We have too much of a twist and the twist makes it boring to play for a long period of time.

• Like Like x 2
  16. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

lz banned me numerous times becuz he thought i hacked. i laugh 2 much