Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rebuilding Italy's most iconic building (+ timelapse video)

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by meaf9000, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meaf9000

What's up everyone, I hope you're all having a great day, I'm back with another amazing build to show you guys. Now I know this wasn't built on plotworld or anything, but I am here to show some real nice architecture. I am curently working up something hot on plotworld at the moment but now we are going to take a look at one of Italy's iconic architectural structures: The Leaning tower of Pisa!

A little background of this building, it was a bell tower constructed during the 12th century and was not completed until nearly 200 years later. Although the tower was built straight, the lean was a result of the foundation not being able to support itself on the soft ground. Luckily the soil settled, preventing the tower from breaking, keeping the leaning tower you see today. The Leaning tower of Pisa is one of the most well known buildings around the world as well as one of the best examples of Romanesque architecture of the late middle ages.

Click here for the awesome timelapse

I hope you guys enjoy the timelapse video I made of this and be sure to check out my other videos for more architectural greatness. If you want, you can check out this build for yourself in in the world download link in the description of the video, cheers!

Don't be afraid to ask any further questions about this build whether it's about the tower itself or the build in minecraft
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. xHerobrine

Great build man! Question, do you mainly do modern builds? Or do you also build Medievil and fantasy stuff too.

3. therealjojo

very awesome indeed! +1 winner rating

4. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

That's awesome <3

5. meaf9000

Good question. I mostly build realism based structures that are mostly traditional style. This can range anywhere from medieval ( called tudor in terms of realism) to other unique styles like Romanesque, victorian, gothic, and more. I occasionally build modern and fantasy as well but thanks for asking :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yussmin

Looks nice!

7. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

You have a great voice!

Thread Unlocked.

8. Friized

Retired Staff

Thats pretty dope lad :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.