Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official Staff Fan Fiction Book 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PeachHalves, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeachHalves

Retired Staff

Author note: its been a while~ this one is unrelated to the first one

Chapter 1: The kingdom of AJ

Some say the sun rises the prettiest on the ocean, others say the best view is from the mountains, though nobody puts much thought to what the sunrise feels like from a regular window, by a regular house in a pretty average village. That's how Luci felt about it anyway, she saw the beauty of the sun touching every part of the village, as the sun's arms stretched over their little town. Smiling to herself, she lifts her flower vase from the window sill and approaches the sink, as she pours water into the vase, she realizes she had forgotten to deliver the mail yesterday. She quickly places the flower vase and the flower in it back on the window sill, she runs outside and sprints to the post office, smiling as the officer guarding the station lets her in.

Security had been heavier than normal. Luci wasn't sure why this was, she just picked up on little things like that, every since that new guy came into town, it seemed everyone was on edge. She shrugged it off and continued her journey to the post office, where she received a lecture of "as an important part of this community you should...are you even listening? Luci?... You've got your head in the clouds!"

Luci sighs, she finally got the packages she should've delivered yesterday. Already out of breath, she jogs towards the gate, as she greets the officer, she notices his badge, it states his name, 'Ommo', what a curios name she thinks to herself. The officer opens the gate for her and smiles kindheartedly as she leaves. Every time her feet touch the ground, she feels her heartbeat increase, she is going to deliver this package to his house. As she passes some people, she notices a strange thing following them, it looks like a bush but it's moving. The bush smiles and winks at her, she immediately knows who this is. It's Shara. Luci shakes her head but can't refuse to let a giggle come out, though she continues to jog at a decent speed before stopping in front of the home where the packages are to be delivered.

This peculiar home, belongs to a strange new person, who doesn't fit in. These thoughts scare Luci, she doesn't really want to deliver these packages, but it's her job. The packages are sealed shut, and covered by black string, it looks suspicious. Luci doesn't dare to open them, in fear of them being a trap or worse. She carefully lays the packages on the pavement, which is covered in chalk drawings, she tiptoes away from the home and hides behind the fence, hoping to catch a glimpse of the boy.

Slowly she sees the door creak open, she can't see the figure that leaves the home very clearly, but she doesn't have to, she can see his crystal blue eyes. She takes a step back but trips on a crack in the pavement and falls back, hitting her head on the grass lot next to the stranger's home. Her hand reaches to the injury as she squints in pain, making no sound to alert the stranger of her presence. She silently cusses under her breath, as she opens her eyes, she analyzes what is in front of her.

A tall figure, with bright blue eyes, holding his hand out to her. She pushes herself back in fear but accidentally hits her head on a tree stump. The figure laughs and pushes his hand through his hair coolly as he smirks at the girl.

"I know they talk about me a lot, not all bad I hope, but there is no reason to fear the unknown." His eyes sparkle at the end of his sentence, as if to suggest something inhuman inside of him, Luci brushes off this thought and looks at his outstretched hand, he was offering to help her clearly, not attempting to hurt her at all.

"Uh, thanks..." Luci attempts to smile but it seems more like an awkward grin.

The boy nods, he looks around and then his eyes greet Luci's again, she's met with a cold blue gaze, as if he was staring into her soul, digging through her secrets and searching her brain for something. His serious demeanor almost fades away as he grins at her, he swiftly turns to face his packages, picks them up and approaches his door. As he grabs the door handle, he looks behind at Luci once more, leaving an eeri feeling in her with a simple phrase,

"My name is Num, it was nice to meet you, Luci." as his cold aura exits the area, Luci feels dumbfounded. She feels threatened and intimidated but also intrigued, she was especially curios to how he knew her name, as she had never mentioned it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god, Jack, what is this even?" Antony yells from one side of their giant castle, Jack is clearly unable to hear him though. "Jack! Am I the only one in this castle willing to do anything?!"

Antony approaches Jack's room with his anger increasing with every step he takes, as he stops in front of the large oak door, which stretches taller than twice his own height, he knocks three times, very loudly.

"What do you want?" Jack opens the door looking behind him, not realizing it was Ant at the door.

"Jack. Honestly. There's a mess in the hall on the left wing, and you probably did it. You never clean up after yourself." Ant complains loudly, attempting to get through to Jack, who is leaning on the door with a bored expression on his face.

"Well, the only one who complains is you so why don't you clean it? Or get one of the cleaning staff to do it? We hired them for a reason." Jack scratches the back of his head, as if to show he was not scared or worried about Ant's concerns. Ant storms off, clearly pissed off. Jack closes the door, relieved to have gotten away this time.

A long ringing rages through the castle, signifying the bell, there was someone at the door. Ant stomps through several rooms, until he reaches the main hall where he approaches the large door, guarded by the fearsome CatDragon, who held an extremely large war-hammer. The war-hammer was embedded with dragons and spikes, the handle was carved from dark oak wood, which had endured many battles as it was splintered and seemed to be missing parts. CatDragon held it strong over his shoulder, ready to swing it at the stranger at the door. As he opens the door for his master, his master sighs and groans clearly irritated at who was at the door.

"Hey!" the girl waves at Ant and CatDragon, "I'm here to deliver your weekly mail!"

"Hey, I'm here to deliver your weekly mail!" Ant mimics her as the girl's grin changes to a frown. "God, Peach. Just give me that."

"If you're gonna be like that I'll just leave." She frowns and turns away from Ant. No allowing him to grab his mail.

"It's your job to give me that mail." Ant grins seeing the annoyance on Peach's face. "So give me it."

"Don't tell me what to do!" She looks to the side in annoyance as she hands him the mail. "Though, orange you glad to see me?"

She smirks and looks proud of herself as she feels a whack of air in her face, Ant has closed the door with a lot of force, having had enough of her. She laughs to herself and returns her trip home.

Ant walks back to Jack's room, sliding the mail through the door, he hears Jack get up and grab his mail.

"You should've told me when Peach came by, we barely see each other." He tells Ant without opening the door.

"You should be more aware of your surroundings. Plus she was really annoying today, made another fruit joke." Ant sighs to himself, knowing Peach was probably laughing at her own joke somewhere.

"Another fruit joke? That's the third time... We might have to fire her." Jack continues to read the mail but he is absent minded.

"Yeah." Ant leaves Jack to his own time, as he walks upstairs to his own living space.

His eyes scan over the letters, they land on the one he has been waiting for this entire time, the letter from her.

To: King Antony

Authors note: More characters will be coming in the next chapter! <3 Enjoy!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Luci_MC

Retired Staff

Omg i love it Peachhyyy!! I can't wait for the next chapter! <3

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. ArdacTheLazy110

Retired Staff

a dark oak handle would look better, i had one on AW designed to have it once before

4. SirNumcelot

Retired Staff

*pushes hand through hair*

5. SH0RKS

Retired Staff

"Incredible! Moving! Inspirational! Can't wait for more!!!!" - J.K. Rowling, probably
    "An astounding literary achievement, this is a must read for literally every person ever!" - New York Times
    "I just couldn't put this one down, the characters are so relatable and the plot is unbelievably immersive." - My Pet Fish
    "WHEN WILL SH0RK BE THERE?" - SH0RK

• Like Like x 1
  6. RiotWolfy

interesting xD

7. ArdacTheLazy110

Retired Staff

after thinking about it I realized that the story makes me seem serious, I better not seem serious for long or someone will lose their soul

8. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Why is this still a thing....

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SirNumcelot

Retired Staff

Why not?

10. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Who are you again?

11. SirNumcelot

Retired Staff

SirNum.
    Have you forgotten me already ;-;

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Hahaha nice work peach, I actually missed these lovely fan fictions :p
    Keep it up

13. Darknebula123

Retired Staff

where's chapter 2?!?!!

D;

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ommo

Retired Staff

Someone please put this in to book form for the staff library, that'd be legendary!

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. ItzAnil

Please! I will purchase the hardcover version!!!!!

16. keagan312

Retired Staff

Ehem I hope I make an apperance as the dark(eyes and hair) mysterious stranger

17. LapfoxTrax

dad im scared

18. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

I ain’t scared, I’m just mutha phuggin S H O O K

19. BattleModifier

Now this is literature

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.