Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wizard Academy Festival of Heroes - Huge Festival for everyone

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by gardian66, Jul 4, 2018.

1. gardian66

This Event will have resturaunts people can run little stands people set up I think 10 big buildings 60 stands for people (we will broadcast the event for people to work they can get payed in the server money).
    Their needs to be taverns for people to drink and eat ,stands to buy items, a arena for all clans to participate in a fight and a prize either a large sum of money or a rare item for each winner a stage for a speech to happen, I'd like to be able to give the speech, little games for people of the server to participate in to pass time in till the tournament
    it will be a big project id like to help the building so if I could get permission to build this that would be lovely the area is no pvp unless the are fighting in the tournament
    It would be a monthly event ( I can record it to get everyone to help support the server and post it on my channel ) and it can season events so Christmas its snow filled Halloween has pumpkins candy and etc
    A called the Log Horizon will crown two random players (after the arena fights) the Drake Mage and they will have to show their skill in magic in a battle to see who become the Supreme Dragon then will stand on stage and receive a bragging rights and maintain the title until the next festival where the log horizon will start over 2 new players then whoever wins that will fight the present Supreme Dragon if the winner defeats them they become the new Supreme Dragon
    Then at the last part of the festival everyone can walk to the Castle Of Valor And sit for a amazing meal with food and beer the royals will be the builders, the owner, me, and the Supreme Dragon and will sit at their own table
    The event should last for a few hours so people can experience all events
    Thank you for looking at this idea for more server ideas for events I have many
    Yours Truly
    - gardian66

2. B3CKDOOR

Retired Staff

As much as this sounds amazing, i think WA is the wrong server for this event personally...

Maby its something more for AW? (comming soon™)

3. gardian66

do u know when i'd like to have this

4. gardian66

do u know when i'd like to have this