Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm that one Developer from Discord

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mathhulk, Jul 15, 2018.

1. mathhulk

Hello everyone,

I am mathhulk and, as you might be able to tell, I am not the most active user on the forums. However, I'm sure a lot of you guys have seen me on the Discord guild with the Developer role. I have not commented on the forums since the new one released and thus I've decided to make a thread to introduce myself.

I am a developer and project manager from California (in the United States) and I specialize in a lot of web design and development work. I have known Jack for quite a while now and have worked on a lot of his personal projects and have done some work for AJGaming. Back when AJGaming was focused on the AJGaming team, I helped design their website and also did work on one of the older versions of the forums. I also continue to help Jack with some of his other projects that do not deal with AJGaming and because of the previous work I have done, I have kept the role of Developer on Discord.

On a side note, I am not a staff member on the AJGaming Minecraft servers, as I have received a lot of questions and concerns about server administration that I am unable to fulfill.

Anyways, I am open to questions or anything like that about myself or, I guess, the relations I have with AJGaming.

Thanks,
    mathhulk

2. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you like me?

3. mathhulk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1