Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Ram's Head" Village

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by GC18Gaming, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Apprehended

Built by GC18Gaming and epicfailure945.

In this medieval town, life in the middle ages comes to life. From bakeries to blacksmiths to inns, this village has all the needs and wants. We have not gotten ranks for this yet, but we are hoping to get them soon. This is my (GC18Gaming) plot, but epicfailure945 also helped so we will both expect a rank. Thank you for reading and feel free to leave any questions. We are on frequently and I also will check forums often. Thank you!

2. Friized

Retired Staff

First,Could we have the pics? and the second thing if you want to get a rank you need to build a plot yourself and other people cant help you so you both cant get a rank

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mas281

You cannot submit your plot using the command until you get novice, and also you will be denied if two people worked on the build together

4. Apprehended

Why? Everyone we showed it to (mostly admins) were amazed. Now why can't we both get ranks. It makes no sense. We both did the same amount of work. It's called teamwork! Look it up in the dictionary.

5. Mas281

Don't get angry at me, I don't make the rules, I just break follow them.

Also it's how the plot submitting plugin works, it only promotes the player who owns the plot.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  6. Apprehended

Why
    Why can't you promote my plot and epicfailure945's plot

7. Mas281

1. Because you need the Novice rank to submit a plot and get a rank. Please follow the advice I have given on your wall, or else you will not get the rank,

2. Building for ranks is supposed to show your skill, and only yours. You are allowed to work on projects with people, but not submit the plot.

3. I can't promote you because I'm not staff.

8. Apprehended

I'm just saying. It's not that hard but you guys are making it so difficult. Epicfailure945 and I worked our butts off and delt with lots of lag and the server crashing and us losing part of our base. Now is it that hard to just promote both bases so we both get a novice rank? I probably lost connection over 50 times in the past 5 days working on this plot, yet I kept rejoining cuz I wanted to make something awesome. SASHAPLAYSMC loves our base, Bidu loves our base, all the admins love it. (at least the ones who came to our base, about 4) So be it if we don't get ranked. It's just not that difficult to give someone their prize for hardworking and teamwork, 2 of the best virtues on earth.

9. Mas281

Please listen to me:
    You cannot even submit your plot until you get Novice. Maybe if you talk with a Bidu after you submit the plot he will let you both have the rank, but that is unlikely.

Also, the first rank isn't difficult to get, so I would save the plot for a later rank.

10. Apprehended

How do u get novice then

11. Mas281

12. Apprehended

Thank you and sorry if I got out of hand. I didn't realize that it was the computer ranking me.

13. Mas281

It's alright :) It's easy to get confused. Sorry if I sounded a little frustrated :)

14. Apprehended

No problem. So now that i am novice, whats next?

15. Mas281