Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Brookeeeeee
Last Activity:
Dec 8, 2017 at 5:19 AM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 7 6
Agree 4 13
Funny 0 11
Winner 0 6
Informative 3 1
Friendly 1 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 1 0
Creative 0 0
Birthday:
December 22

Brookeeeeee

Female

XD Apr 25, 2016

Brookeeeeee was last seen:
Dec 8, 2017
    1. Brookeeeeee
    2. Brookeeeeee
      Brookeeeeee
      ❤☺~Skater☺❤
    3. Brookeeeeee
      Brookeeeeee
      I live in Maryland I am 11 Going to be 12. I am AWESOME I am helping caring I LOVE helping I am cool I have swag and a lot more!
      1. skyblockerr likes this.
    4. Brookeeeeee
    5. Brookeeeeee
    6. Brookeeeeee
      Brookeeeeee
      I'm awesome, and If you need help contact me on the forums.
    7. Brookeeeeee
      Brookeeeeee
      I am really sorry If I do! I'm sorry! :D
      1. _Brokencrystal_
        _Brokencrystal_
        Er, okay, you're sorry, you're not hacking, we're confused, I accept your apology, so now could you remember not to post so much at once?
        Feb 7, 2016
      2. Brookeeeeee
        Brookeeeeee
        Umm, Ok...
        It's not my fault I have so much to say and that I type really fast.... Sorry!!!
        Feb 8, 2016
      3. Brookeeeeee
        Brookeeeeee
        Well It's not my fault that I have so much to say, and, type to fast! Sorry!!!
        By the way, it was not about the hacking thing... Lol. It is about if I annoy people because that's what people say to me.
        So still I don't hack.
        Feb 8, 2016
    8. Brookeeeeee
      Brookeeeeee
      But, I know that now, And I'll try my hardest not to, You're Welcome. If you'll like me to stop annoying you and getting on your nerves.
    9. Brookeeeeee
      Brookeeeeee
      I love Animals and a lot of more things, But I know I know I am sometime on peoples nerves sometime I get annoying.
    10. Brookeeeeee
      Brookeeeeee
      I am Awesome Cool Sporty Helpful Grateful Willing Pretty And I am good at building in MC (And a lot more give me one and I will answer it!)
    11. hbl
      hbl
      You need to learn that this isn't "You get what you give"... It is "You get what others think you deserve". Which in some cases, means that if they think you're awesome, they might put in some respect towards you. If they think you are a mean, non-sensible, inside evil person, they might treat you like garbage. What you think you are, does not apply to what others think about you.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Brookeeeeee
        Brookeeeeee
        some people do some people don't but I think I am. So they can think what they want to think but I think what I think I am. So what I say I want to be means I have time to look forward to that in my life, because I have so many years but you want to make your life worth it! Because you don't know when it will end. Like I have time to look forward to being who I want to be.
        Feb 7, 2016
      3. Brookeeeeee
        Brookeeeeee
        That is not saying I want to be someone else it means what I think I am I can work harder to be that. Like I think I am mature because, I punctuate, use commas start a sentence with a capital letter and I act mature is the most part.
        Feb 7, 2016
      4. Brookeeeeee
        Brookeeeeee
        Because people can be mature just not capitalize it doesn't matter about that but sometimes people think you're more mature by that.
        Feb 7, 2016
    12. hbl
      hbl
      More like,

I'm spammy, I think I am cool and better than everyone else, and I like arguing and triple posting on forums...

(This is meant to be a joke, don't take this offensively lol, although in the future please remember not to spam the status board, and a useful thing to consider is deleting your accidental (if) spam messages... Other wise there will be a punishment.... I think. ^-^)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Brookeeeeee
        Brookeeeeee
        But, I know I am a kid but, I like to still be mature. But being mature still includes having fun!
        Feb 8, 2016
      3. hbl
        hbl
        Well it seems like your attitude is hinting that.
        Feb 8, 2016
      4. Brookeeeeee
        Feb 11, 2016
    13. Brookeeeeee
    14. paolakaiserr
      1. Brookeeeeee
        Brookeeeeee
        Weird? Why did you exactly just say " hi " I know were friends but.... still... We can just message each other on messages on our phone... Or whats app...
        Feb 4, 2016
      2. Brookeeeeee
        Brookeeeeee
        Umm... Read what I said...?
        Mar 30, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    December 22
    I live in Maryland I am 11 my birthday is December 22nd I am AWESOME
    I am cute helping caring grateful ( at most times! ) I LOVE helping I am cool I have swag and a lot more!

Signature

Skater
    Builder
    #Skater4Experienced