Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Rank Branch?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ender_Sims, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Ender_Sims

Althought we have a Rank Branch for skilled builders, I think it would be also nice to add a Rank Branch for Skilled Redstone Engineers and have something. For example, inventor for the first one, engineer for the second one and techie for the third one. And the rank should be shown in the name tag next for the architect rank. If you have time and agree with this, pls do this idea! But I'd understand if u don't.

Thanks! :),
    Ender_Sims

2. Zengakukatsu

The issue with redstone is someone could look stuff up online and copy exactly what they see.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Ender_Sims

That is true....

4. dooff

Retired Staff

That's always been quoted as an issue but whenever a particularly clever piece of redstone appears on the server, you can tell whether they made it when they try to explain it. And I mean, if you can build it, I can usually understand it.

This was in the early stages of being a rank in Mega 1.0 but it fits a bit better now with the way creative is set up.

5. Zengakukatsu

So dooff your saying they would explain it or something so we could know they truly understand redstone?

6. Ender_Sims

I think he means that in the end, he'd have the builders explain to him what does what. If they an't say it, then they are just copying from videos. I think

7. Zengakukatsu

We could have different redstone creations premade, and ask questions about what part does what maybe

8. Ender_Sims

Yea, I think that's what he means