Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mega Perks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TurboAU, Jan 25, 2016.

1. TurboAU

Retired Staff

Hey all!
    I was just sitting here and I was thinking, how cool would it be if mega got some cool cosmetic perks to show a token of appreciation, for example maybe Mega could be able to spawn 1 horse and have it as a mount but the second you get off it, it will dissapear. Another cool idea for a cosmetic could maybe be coloured chat, I know some people find it annoying but it could be cool as there is ahrdly any megas and it would be just like the staff chat. Another cool thing could be the ability to get 1 free nickname with the rank, I remember in 1.0 you could get a free nickname when you donated. My last idea is maybe Mega could get /tp or /v or something like that. thankyou for taking you time to read this and I hope you take this into consideration

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. _Brokencrystal_

Apparently, Elites used to have /tp, but it got removed at some point. In any case, you can /gm 3, press 1 and a menu comes up so you can teleport to anyone you like. I believe that /d acts as /v somewhat, taking you off the tab list and disabling teleportation etc., only you have to sit around as an animal/block.

3. TurboAU

Retired Staff

hmm yes I remember when I could tp, Im an old boy, I remember when VIP could go godmode on survival

4. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

The purpose of the "Mega" rank was not to be another tier of donator rank. Before it's launch I had multiple people approach me about either having another tier rank or offering some way of donating after someone already purchased Elite. The Mega rank is designed for people who want to support us beyond the existing rank model by contributing an arbitrary amount. Thus, it's more of an extension to Elite and doesn't have any special perks of its own (other than the different tag).

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. TurboAU

Retired Staff

Ahh Ok blue