Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrazyBenderMC, Mar 8, 2016.

?

Should The Server Be Compatible With...

Poll closed Mar 15, 2016.
  1. 1.8 ONLY

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1.9 ONLY

40.0%
  3. Both 1.8 and 1.9

60.0%
  1. CrazyBenderMC

Hey guys, Crazy here! I just wanted to bring something to our attention, that may have already been brought up, but I just wanted to point out...

The server is only 1.9?

I have been constantly trying to get onto the server on 1.8, but each time, i have been unsuccessful. I was thinking that maybe this possible problem has yet to be addressed, and, like I said earlier, this problem may not have been noticed or had anything said about it yet. I know that 1.9 is a large update, and many people would play it, but also many people may still be playing 1.8 and are unable to upgrade and play on their favorite server, due to the fact that MegaCraft has been upgraded to 1.9, and 1.8, as far as I can see, is no longer allowed to play on.

I just felt like this problem would just continue unanswered, unless it already has been, and I just have yet to realize it yet. Possibly, if fixable, could make the server both 1.8 and 1.9 compatible? I feel like that that would make a few things easier for many people who still play on 1.8.

I'm sorry if reading this was just a waste of time to you, but for some people, it was quite useful. I just want what's best, or what seems the best, for this incredible server and community.

Sincerely,
    CrazyBenderMC

2. ironicmemexd

If it had to be both version compatible, then they'd have to remove all the features added in 1.9 to allow it to be compatible to both versions. I haven't visited the server in awhile but if you can use things like the new blocks and elytra, there's likely no going back.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. _Brokencrystal_

People have been messing around with end crystals (glitch made them unbreakable so Cat buried hers ._.) and Elytra for days. So,
    1. Go to the launcher.
    2. Click Profiles tab.
    3. Double-click the profile you use to play on normally, no forge or mods or anything, a box should pop up.
    4. The box should let you choose which version of Minecraft you will play. Select either 1.9 or Latest Version, whichever you'd find more convenient.

4. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Click this.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ironicmemexd

Lol, I know how to update my own game, I'm constantly switching between 1.8.3 and 1.9. I'm talking about Megacraft itself. It would take a lot of work to downgrade it back to 1.8.

6. CrazyBenderMC

Let me clear this of any and all confusion, I know how to change my mc version, I was talking about the server. I have ZERO trouble changing my version.

7. _Brokencrystal_

Please note that I was quoting CrazyBenderMC's post before writing the instructions on how to update mc version. -.-;

8. ironicmemexd

Ah, shoulda been more clear on that

9. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

WTF!? Thats sick!!!