Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Share your best Megacraft stories!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by therealjojo, May 20, 2017.

1. therealjojo

Hello! Got a cool story you wanna share? Then do it here! And the title says Megacraft, not Minecraft so don't share MC stories. Just saying. Happend to me before.

Anyway, I'll start!

In 2015(or early 16?) myself, Kappa and Jeqqe(both quit) were on TS(yes, then Mega was using TeamSpeak). It was a quiet and boring Saturday morning. Pretty sure it was Saturday. Around that time Mega was dealing with a big problem. Ban chests(a chest that you open and you get banned). Jeq was staff at that time so it was his job to know something about them. Then Kappa said: We should use them on another server, my friend! I don't know why but we did. Jeqqe found a random server and somehow got his hands on some ban chests. Then he lured a donor (prettysure it was a donor with a kinda high donor rank) to our 16x16 plot(prison server style plots). Somehow the donor opended the chest and he got banned. Minutes later the owner found out that Jeq banned him. I remember Kappa saying, and I quote: JEQQE YOU BAN DONOR?!?!

Jeq was banned first. Shortly after Kappa and I shared the same fate. Don't know what happend to the banned donor, but I started laughing very hard in TS. One of my best Mega memories. So sad the old Mega is gone.

If you want more Mega 2.0 stories from me, call me ;) AKA PM me.
    Please share your stories. I would be very happy to hear them. Also to keep out the Novice threads out of General Disc.
    #FreeGeneralDiscussionOfNoviceThreads

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Man lmao I never got banned for that. It was hypixel's creative server I believe. Lets just say that I was forced to do it by this evil man called @therealjojo , of course he wont admit it but trust me. (*cough*why you gotta expose me like that)

I wish I could come up with a short story but I cant remember any right now without telling the whole history of my time here since 1.0. Too many of the strories would require knowing what and how mega 1.0 worked. sorry.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. LapfoxTrax