Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This server.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lifekiller43_, Jun 3, 2017.

1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

I'm sorry, but what the hell has this server gone in to? The only mode I can play now is just creative, sometimes i don't want to build on this server, sometimes i wanna play pvp or do skyblock, but no, it's freaking dead. Got murdered by the notorious B.L.U. Is there some kind of weird update going on for the server that wasn't announced for some odd reason on the forums? I don't know what you guys have planned on this server since I've been inactive since September/November, but whatever it is, it was never announced on the forums nor' was it announced in game.

The staff on the server so far have no punishment problems (That i know of at the moment) but the times they join the server. They usually never reply to anything i say whether it be a cry for help for any situation or for a regular talk or report. They're almost always AFK. If something were to happen to the server the staff would just be AFK. There have been many instances where someone has been reporting problems to staff members on the server while they were on the server, but they decided not to talk.

The discord music bot. Okay this is a little bit of a personal problem (Which could turn into a lot of trolling on the music bot) but people like @Givenchy and other people that i can't remember kept on putting songs that were around an hour long. Now, if you want your song to play quicker, but there are other songs ahead, it's fine to wait, in fact, I like to wait for my song because all the other songs are playing and I enjoy listening to other music genres, but when it's literally a 1 hour 30 min song, it just gets annoying.

https://gyazo.com/7beea19caff032ad3ec4f7dcfe584cc5

2. therealjojo

Since we are talking about Givenchy here, I belive that the song 'Free Bird' is 9 minutes and 10 seconds long. According to Wikipedia, it is considered to be the band's signature song with live performances lasting up to 14 minutes.
    You have just been educated by my favorite song(AKA the best song ever).

• Like Like x 2
  3. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

We are bringing skyblock back. It should be back in the very near future. As for PVP we have done something with that too, just a little different to what we had in KitPVP. Hopefully you will stick around and see what comes up. :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Divine_Sophie

Will there be an Archer kit? I don't like swords, cba relearning 1.8 combat :p

5. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

well trust me 1.8 pvping is 100x better than the pinging competition of 1.9 pvping

6. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

It will be in a different format to KitPVP. Hopefully you will like what we have.

7. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

When will this be released?

8. lldamoll

When will sky block be back?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Probably in a few months, or years, or decades, or centuries, or milleniums.