Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dragenor, Jun 3, 2017.

1. dragenor

Retired Staff

I am leaving mega craft. I just don't have the time with exams and my most important year of school has now started. I just wanted to thank you guys before I left, you gave me one of the best experiences of my life and whatever I do will not live up to that amazing thing you guys let me have. Who knows, you may see me on mega every now and again but at the moment I don't have the time for it. If I have time I may try and come back but that would just be as a normal player, cause its not right to apply for staff again if I am not going to have the time to actually be a staff member like I used to. I had a great time with the lads and all my friends like @Senpai_Artic @ItzAntony and @YaLadDedd but I just need to concentrate on school work. Thank you guys so much for what you gave me and how you cared about me, thanks for everything.

dragenor.

2. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Don't worry drage I have the most important year of school started as well with mocks and exams and I get what you mean (which is why I left staff and mega) and that there is no time for being staff. I speak for mega when I say this but thank you so so much for helping mega out, being there every step of the way when you have been here and you developing while mega has by its side. :) Just contact me every so often on skype please because I get bored and want to make sure your okay as you are my nakama (Family) and want to make sure everyone in my nakama are okay with irl stuff and if any problems I can help out even if it is irl. :D

~Senpai

3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

cya. What grade are you going in btw?

4. dragenor

Retired Staff

no idea, in Scotland we don't do grades, we have Primary 1-7 then Secondary 1-6 I'm going into S4. I'm hopefully going to pass my exams and get a good job. Thanks for everything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. LapfoxTrax

Oh no...

6. YaLadDedd

#friendzoned

Good luck with your exams Drage

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  7. dragenor

Retired Staff

cheers mate