Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proposed changes to the requirements for Designer

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EEEMiner, Jul 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocket_man1234

After getting the builder rank, the next step is to get Designer rank. I have a problem, the current requirements are more rustic oriented and not meant for more modern oriented people like me. one of the requirements is to have good terrain and trees, this does not work for people like me who found out that I could not submit my airport after finishing 3/4 of it. (BTW a airport is quite hard to build on the current plot sizes due to the runway sizes) I propose there to be a exception for more modern builds like a town square or a space station. Thank you for reading this rant and hope to see change.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 5730dogman

Retired Staff

I have to agree on the terrain portion of your argument because we have made exceptions in the past for players who focus mainly on modern builds but trees are necessary for almost any plot makeup. Whenever I go to the airport or city I see plenty of trees. Of course, they aren't huge but they are still trees!

3. Rocket_man1234

yah. I guess you could add trees, but in real life there has to be no large foliage in the area of the runway but In Minecraft it doesn't matter ill add trees and try and submit it! thanks

4. therealjojo

They probably avoid modern because some people(myself included)think it is a pretty easy building style. Medieval/Rustic is a bit harder but not too hard.

5. Zengakukatsu

People used to always tell me I needed to build a house, never have and never will :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.