Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Problems of this Server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by danigirl23, Jul 21, 2017.

1. danigirl23

This server has been around for such a long time, and I have been here on either 1.4 or 1.5. I remember when everyone was happy and friendly. I made it like my home.

After a while, I have been going and coming. The most recent "going" was few months ago.

I came back today and... not a happy sight.

Everyone is not the same, and it is like everyone wants to hate me. I do not understand why. Everyone just decides to be rude, and the Staff is like before I was gone for a while, BAD. I am not here to offend any Staff, but I really want the Staff to be better. Seems like no one cares.

Like the Staff, the People are horrible also. Seems like no one cares anymore.

1. Staff needs to be improved by how they act
    2. Players for same as Staff
    3. Calm the warnings down, I already got a Warning after doing nothing when I joined again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. UbisoftServer

My plots are deleted due to a glitch and after being banned for a month ( they wanted to make sure i wont crash the server, not my fault, no hacks or anything )
    And after being unbanned i started complaining, after another month i contacted blue and he said he will fix it in 6-5 days.
    Guess what happened?
    He never replied again !!!

3. Buffers

Retired Staff

You've made a lot of accusations, without any specific examples cited. Before ranting about the staff team, you need to be armed with specific evidence so the administration can hone in on the problem. Saying "the staff is terrible" doesn't do anything...

And I've always found our community to be extremely friendly, so I don't know what happened with you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. danigirl23

Our community was friendly, but then many people ruined it. You may say "you ruined it too", no I did not. I was gone for more than 1 month, joining every 3 weeks to check on things. The Staff needs to shape to be better. I feel it needs to be higher quality

5. _Brokencrystal_

I don't wish to start an argument, but I'm not certain this is entirely true.
    Still a little vague, you could try making more specific points like "We need more active staff since the server isn't monitored enough", "The mutes system could be less harsh due to (x) and (y)" or "I think that (x) Helper should be talked to about how to handle (y) situation" (these are just examples, not saying any of these are definitely true). Elaboration on certain incidents showing why these changes should be made, especially if you have screenshots, also help.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. danigirl23

Thanks, even though this post seems childish, it is almost true