Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What I've Noticed On Mega (New and Improved)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 5730dogman, Aug 4, 2017.

?

Does Doggo Do His Job Right?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Doggo Is great. Leave him alone!

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5730dogman

Retired Staff

Mega... what a fabulous thing!
    Well, that is if you're a player who appreciates things like I do. The last thread I wrote like this was from when I was helper. If you havent noticed yet, im a Mod now so there is a whole new world of commands and stuff I have to worry about. So here's what I've noticed!

1. Lots of people hate fault. WHY!? There is nothing wrong with him! He's a staff just like any other, he does his job and makes jokes and fools around. Idk what else to say other than fault is a nice guy.

2. The creative chat has turned from constant toxicity to random crap. Enough said.

3. Mega. Needs. Staff. Mega is very understaffed in many areas. Lack of staff makes jobs tougher on new staff that need training, which makes jobs tougher on mods, which makes Ant's life hell. Blue's too. But mostly Ant's.

4. Skyblock. Lets face it, its never coming. THATS RIGHT ED! YOU'LL NEVER PLAY SKYBLOCK AGAIN! Very sad ;-;

5. Mega Discord needs a meme channel. No need for a meme bot, just get the meme channel we all want. Is that too much to ask?

The End

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Surprisingly I got no death threats yet.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Givenchy

Retired Staff

who is this mandog person and why is he posting on the forums idgi

4. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

Since NotMyFault feels left out I will throw a chicken leg at you. But to the point above. People have hate towards staff simple because you are enforcing rules and they don't like it, it's that simple.
    I agree we need more staff and noticed that on the staff page on the forums there are many that haven't been on in many many months. I know as for myself I am happy to see that Mega is getting more active staff and hopefully will continue to get new staff to "Make Mega great again"

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. _Brokencrystal_

This is exactly as SomebodyButMe said, once when I was a helper on my server a player threatened to get the owners to demote me because I muted him 15 minutes for spamming XD
    story of my time on mega in 2017
    So much of that (from what I've seen) could be said in /msg or plot chat, but apparently all these personal conversations are better off in main chat for whatever reason ._.
    As I have suggested many times, a recommendations system would in my opinion be better to replace the peculiar requirements in age, history and ... TeamSpeak. The TS server is dead. \(._.)/ (Yes, I know this is a "Only Blue can change it ;)" thing, but still XD)
    ;~;
    can i threaten you with hugs instead

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. BugXXIV

I mean, a lot of players hate staff because they feel that they dole out over-the-top punishment; but from the few times that I've been an idiot and screwed up and gotten muted for anywhere from 2h to 2d, after it was over, I feel that it was warranted for me to take a break from being an idiot and think about what I said/will say. +1 from me for being best doggo on the server :3

It would be helpful to Ant and other staff to initially hire staff that are quick-witted and learn quickly, fairly independent, and very engaging. While I think the staff need to fit certain criteria, it would take a lot of stress off of Antony, Fault, Sebastian, jake, etc. (the active staff) if they had lesser ranked staff, but a decent amount of them so they weren't so overloaded.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.