Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A mini staff

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Replacement_Jeqq, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Replacement_Bri

Replacement_Bri Formerly known as Replacement_Ommo

Hi Mega! Lot's of people, like me, want to help out Mega consistently but do not have the power to do this because a. they aren't worthy for staff b. they are too young for staff c. they are accused of mini modding if they aren't staff. All of these apply to me. So, my idea is a way to include these people. This person would search around Mega, at a specific time, for maybe five minutes, once a day, to find inappropriate plots. Yes, I know what your thinking. "Oh but staff does that." But again some people aren't allowed to become a staff. ;-;. The way to apply could be something along the lines of this: find one inappropriate plot, give an example of an inappropriate plot (yeah ik you might get banned for it so you would do it while the recruiter is on). This person would NOT be able to remove a plot, but they could do this thing I came up with called: "Ban Boxing" this plot. there would be this chest or something at an extra plot that only they can have access to and you would have your own book in it. you would write the plot id in your book every time you found an inappropriate plot. Daily it gets checked by a staff and those plot ids would be checked and banned. If it got cleared, this person obviously shouldn't be banned, but also the person who submitted it should be questioned. I really think this is a good idea for the community of staff grow (Some name ideas: Plotter Clearer Fixer Reporter Cleaner Tidier

2. Givenchy

Retired Staff

We have a #player-reports section on discord for this, and staff check it all the time. Your suggestion would give people unnecessary ranks because anyone can report an inappropriate plot. Thank you for your suggestion!

3. Replacement_Bri

Replacement_Bri Formerly known as Replacement_Ommo

While I do believe that is true, many people don't have access to discord because they arent allowed. Also, this player would more than likely have better communication with a staff because they would report, and if another non mini staff player, again, did not have discord, then they would not be able to get to a staff and report this. However they could tell a mini staff who would ban box it.

4. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

Why would they give a mini mod the ability to ban. It would be easily overused by kids that you said above are "a. they aren't worthy for staff b. they are too young for staff c. they are accused of mini modding if they aren't staff. " They just need to work on their skills and become staff as they get old enough and mature enough.

5. dragenor

Retired Staff

If we gave a mini mod rank the ability to ban, kids that are not old enough would get trigger happy and ban everyone. A decent idea but 100% it would be abused within 1 day of it happening.

6. Taterhead1022

She said that the mini mods couldn;t ban just a FYI :p

7. Taterhead1022

Also if you wanted to there could be a older mini mod and they can submit the mini mod reports to the discord report section :O

8. dragenor

Retired Staff

I think it would be better to just get a larger staff team that are older than 15.

9. Givenchy

Retired Staff

Literally anyone can report things on the report section on discord, so a rank for that is unnecessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.