Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build Battle

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SebastiaanYN, Aug 31, 2017.

?

Would you want to see build battle on Creative?

Poll closed Oct 31, 2017.
  1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. SebastiaanYN

SebastiaanYN Guest

Creative is the main section of Megacraft.

People build to obtain ranks and have fun together. I see a lot of people that do other things than building on creative and have fun like roleplays. Since creative is all about building, and people are still looking for having fun, I think that Build Battle would be a suitable gamemode to add to creative. It involves building and people have a lot of fun playing it.

The only problem now is that setting up a build battle without any plugins is hard and confusing. Especially when doing it with more than 4 people. Therefore some sort of build battle plugin would be really appreciated.

Build battle will add new ways for people to enjoy megacraft, and just a thing to hop onto once in a while when they have no inspiration for builds.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. cripnegga

Yea booiii, would love it

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

+1

• Like Like x 1
  4. Insinuating

Good idea, I'd love to see voxel and worldedit also be in this new build battle game mode, making it more like-able and much more fun. I'd also love to see (this would be very difficult to program) a sort of "Gallery" of all your builds on this build battle game mode in a separate world, just thinking randomly, also just a suggestion but i'd love to see it in action! (Also, players would be more likely to join and donate as the server would become popular from a new game mode that really isn't in many servers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tormentous

Well everyone seems to like this idea as well as me, so hopefully more people get behind this to make it actually happen. And 1 of the main reasons I don't usually do build battles is the clustercluck that usually corresponds with it. But yeah, I'm down.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Buffers

Retired Staff

Love the idea, will run it by the staff to see if it is possible to do without any plugins - anything involving plugins needs to be done by the owner, who is very busy right now.

EDIT: The person who suggested this is a staff member. Great idea Seb, let's talk to Antony about it in Discord!

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Many of you may remember the multiple incarnations of the Mega games server. We used to have build battle there but it never really seemed to take off. I think that just making it a part of creative will be much better than our previous methods.

+1

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

+1

• Like Like x 1
  9. therealjojo

Sure, +1 :)

• Like Like x 1