Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KitPvp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ProbablyEd_, Sep 18, 2017.

?

Do you think this will be a good change to kitpvp?

Poll closed Oct 30, 2017.
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

Since there will be new owners, i would like to see kitpvp working again, however it needs to be changed...

My Idea:
    Keep the same maps and map rotation that was good. But the kits were unbalanced. So forget the up-gradable kits and stick to 6 classes (with OUT upgrades).

Soldier:
    Iron sword, Chain armour, Bow 32 arrows

Scout:
    (Constant speed 2) Iron axe, Gold Armour with Diamond boots(protection 1), Fishing rod (unbreaking V)

Armour:
    Wooden Sword, Diamond chestplate, Rest of armour Chain

Archer:
    Bow(Power 1) 64 arrows, Stone Axe (unbreaking 2) Iron armour with gold Leggings

Vampire
    Wooden sword (sharpness 1) Gold armour all with protection 1
    Also every time you hit an opponent you gain 1HP.

Healer:
    Chain armour, Stone sword, 4 Instant health 1 potions, 2 Regeneration 2 potions (10 seconds), 2 Golden apples (not enchanted ones =P)

I believe this would solve all of the kitpvp problems with classes being unbalanced and would make it more fun for everyone. Also having no kit upgrades means new players aren't at a immediate disadvantage. You could still have the refill places for the bow classes and healer for the golden apples, potions and arrows.
    Dont forget to cast your vote in the poll and i will look forward for any reply's.

~Edrig

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  2. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

I would like to redo the kitpvp at some point and it is on the list however the new creative and skyblock update will take priority for now.

I would like to get some more opinions on what people want adding so feel free to contribute!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. dragenor

Retired Staff

Tournaments should come back. Everyone that wins one gets added into a Champions tournament where all the winners play and whoever wins that gets a voucher from the store?

• Like Like x 2
  4. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

Yes. Make creative and skyblock priority, but this is an idea for later on.

5. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

That is a good idea.