Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A MegaCraft Legacy

Discussion in 'AJGaming News' started by BlueFusion12, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Buffers

Retired Staff

Though I don't know you as well as some of the other staff members, I thank you for taking your time to build such a great server. So many friendships have been developed and so many great memories made, and I am confident that, under the ownership of @ItzAntony and @RoboJackPlays, MegaCraft will continue to be the sanctuary it has been for so many years.

I wish you the best of luck in all future endeavors!

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Aglebob

Stay poppin blue

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. ender_blade

This server has been a big part of my life.
    I was been taught to build amazing structures.
    I've made amazing friends that are actually nice to me (unlike most of the kids at school).
    I learned about roleplaying, and how fun it is.
    I've made tons of awesome memories, and it's all because a highschooler decided to start a small
    Minecraft server. Thank you.

I hope you're future is bright! (And don't do anything stupid!)

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Falwae

As i am fairly new on here, it has been much of a pleasure! thank you

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. TheRedM8

I haven't been on in forever but decided to come back for a bit, and this is what I see.

Whenever I got a chance to talk to you, you were a great person. So whatever you're planning to do in life, it's gonna be great like you are! Good luck in your future endeavors Fusion! It's a shame none of your hard work got much long-term appreciation. o7

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. Syddo

Thank you, Blue, for all the memories and friends i have gained all because teen Blue wanted to make a Minecraft server. I had a wonderful time on MegaCraft and I'm glad that others can continue to enjoy it as much as I did. Good luck, Blue!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Khaalka

Retired Staff

This brought a tear to my eye, Good luck with the future of the server!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. LASC

It is nice to see the server is being put into good hands, It was an awesome ride.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Been a pleasure having ya here. I understand how school is annoying and it takes a lot of time to do (I know this cuz my brother is in college now and he's doing bio med engineering and he has shitload of homework assignments and projects to do) lol I'm in high school taking mainly AP classes as a freshman. But that aside, education and family first man. Thx for the experience!

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. _JEM

Holy crap I just looked back and saw this. Man its been such a long time since this got started... What I would give to go back and have those first few months-year of Megacraft. This just feels like the last thing I loved doing in my teenage years is dieing out. As someone who was there day one its amazing to see how far that small little server got. I don't really play MC anymore but that first survival world was probably the best public server I ever was on. It was a ride and even though I may not play anymore I hope everything goes well in the future of AJgaming.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. MetaMutation

I haven't played on the server in a while, and only check the forums once in awhile, but wow, I did not expect to type in the address and see this. Just want to say I hope the future of the server goes well, and to thank you for a server that brought me lots of fun times, many I'll never forget. Thanks, Blue :D

12. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Rip Elsafy :(

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Psst between you and me Elsafy is coming back online 1st of December for Christmas!

14. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

That was a classic