Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SpaceX Closure

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PeanutbutterB0B, Oct 21, 2017.

1. LinkFelton

Retired Staff

Closing Details:
    Its with the unfortunate pleasure I have to bring to all of the SpaceX fans that it will be closing down. The store page has already been removed and we are in the process of a full closing of the server. We are working on a download for the world so you may continue what you've started with more freedom than the server was able to offer. Do note that the world download will NOT stay up forever so get it while you can!.

Reasoning:
    As everyone who is involved with the community knows, AJGaming recently purchased and merged with Mega-Craft. This has lead to the development of a new Creative mode as well as in progress SkyBlock. With these new servers and the load on our hardware, its simply not cost effective to keep SpaceX open any longer. We love the SpaceX pack and community but it simply does not bring in the players to keep it alive like our other servers do.

Donations:
    ALL DONATIONS ARE FINAL. We apologize if you just purchased it but as stated when you agree to the purchase they are final. Before you try, do not charge back donations. This will result in a restriction on the network and ban, without the possibility to appeal. Play at your own risk there.

Personal:
    As many of you know, I became staff at AJGaming back when SpaceX opened and it has been my go to modpack here. I am very saddened to see it go, but I won't be. I have come to love AJGaming in it's entirety and have found the community to be one of the best I've had the pleasure to be apart off. This is simply a footnote in the AJGaming history that has come to a closing. I love the community of SpaceX and it will always hold a special place in my heart.

2. EindbaasJulian

ok

• Like Like x 1
  3. asacavanagh

Sad times, this is where I've spent my spare time enjoying myself just about every day. Thank you to all the pack developers and staff for making this an enjoyable yet challenging modpack. Must say, I never really enjoyed modded Minecraft before, but this pack actually sucked me right in. It'll be hard to find another, but I may have to find something similar now :\

Is there any chance of a server version released? and, if so, a client update to remove the direct connection to the AJGaming server when you select multiplayer?

4. Sinmis077

5. Inforno

Ya know what, being honest here I saw this coming from a long shot. People simply don't care about 1.7.10 pure tech/guns anymore. Only reason really why people play 1.7.10 is the hit mechanic, the less intensive ram usage, and thaumcraft and other magic mods. However, still, R.I.P. 1000 something levels.

Overall I learnt a lot about AR, GC, mekanism, and techguns. It was a fun experience while it lasted :p. K cya guys.

6. hbl

hbl

sob. never played it but I can feel at least some grief that can come from the closing,

rip

7. 4CV

4CV

Urgh all the 40 dollars on that server goes all the way to a most likely 5 dollar kit on a server I will most likely never play... Here is proof I had the rank though, their is a lot, I can give more if necessary. 2017-10-06_20.22.05.png 2017-10-07_22.19.58.png 2017-10-01_12.44.45.png