Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plugin suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mlgbrub, Nov 30, 2017.

?

Would you like to have Camera Obscura?

1. Yes

16.7%
  2. No

50.0%
  3. It would be awesome !!

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaxouTheGamer

I suggest the plugin "Camera Obscura" because it is a great plugin and I think that all server should have it. Camera Obscura take internet or any image that you want and transform it into maps and you can choose the size of it like : 1x1 ,2x4 ,etc. It very simple to use and it is free =P With this plugin you can also take selfie, photo of you friend, make camera and transform your pixel art into a map !! It very great so there is the link for the plugin : https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/camera-obscura

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  2. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I'm not so sure about this.

We have a build ranking system, therefore if I understand this correctly, by installing this plugin, it would mean people could easily just upload images from the internet and submit it as their build. Obviously, this doesn't represent the player's building skill.

3. MaxouTheGamer

its just on map so I think it would be easy to know its from the internet and he can't convert it into block because it's just map

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.