Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultimate Suggestion Thread 2

Discussion in 'AJGaming News' started by JackCosens, Dec 22, 2017.

?

Do you like any of these ideas?

1. Tech Based Modpack (Survival PvE like AW)

2. Roleplay Packs (Something that has a storyline, limited creativity)

3. More simplistic vanilla/modded packs, limited mods more of Survival Extended aspects

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Hey!
    So recently I have been talking to some of you in discord and it is clear that we need to expand out AJGaming in a few directions however this is difficult as we do not want to spread ourselves too thin making it difficult to operate. I have had ideas of a Tech based modpack (One that goes into opposite competition to Advanced Wizardry) as this has proven well in our past, however I really do need some ideas from the community.

I am open to pursue any new Modded or Vanilla ideas that you may request however I do not want ideas such as 'Oh you should totally make a GMOD server, cause that's minecraft related!'

The AJGaming server is growing at a rapid rate and we are still hitting new network records every-weekend however I feel that this can be boosted a lot more with new servers and products to play however we have learnt from our own mistakes that including what myself or Antony personally want adding does not go as successfully as creating a community originated idea, this is what this thread has been created for!

I have also included a little poll on what you may want to see us release in the future from a personal selection (Not definite) also include any great ideas you may have. So lets see this as the Ultimate Suggestion Thread 2 (In legacy of @BlueFusion12 previous one).

Please fill us with ideas with what you feel we should do with the community!
    Any non-serious or 'hate' based messages will be removed without warning!

Cheers,
    Jack C.

• Like Like x 1
  2. iioHei

Retired Staff

I really want to see some kind of 1.12 modpack, because there are some great mods out there like PSI that a couple of my friends haven't tried yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SH0RKS

Retired Staff

can u add polls for more mods and staff who read forum posts?

4. JackCosens

Staff do read forum posts?
    But sure we could look into adding more mods, however this may come in the form of adding more modpacks. Adding too many mods into a single pack may become dangerous for the server.

5. CameronArcher66

I would love for a 1.12 pack to! If you see this jack, can you add an option for a 1.12 pack?

6. JackCosens

Its very difficult for us to convert over due to the sponge limitations that we face.

7. DJ_Delta

Well, I know I am from only a single server mostly, maybe adding different forums for different server. I mean with the vanilla servers, there is now three of them, and not really any way on the main site to talk to fellow players on it. I mean a mini forum area for Lost, Creative and Survival. I understand why you would not want to make the servers more separated but just my thought.

8. JackCosens

The forums isn't active enough for the amount of categories we have now, they wouldn't be used :p Discord is our primary place for contact like this.

9. SigSpring

Retired Staff

what id realy like to see is a safe zone. some were that is like AW but there NO tolerance what so ever for swearing, homophobic,sexist or faith related rudeness,that will be a instant mute or even a ban if they continue
    long and short somewhere that as a parent would be happy to not watch chat 24/7 when the kids are playing , and its more of a happy place

10. Darknebula123

Retired Staff

^^ as long as thats not in creative ill be okay with it

11. VersacePanda

Yep stay away from our rules on creative xD

• Like Like x 1
  12. gmaine

this is a stretch, but it would be pretty cool if we had a claim based freebuild world =P

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. 5730dogman

Retired Staff

Definitely bring back the skyblock drop parties. I know a bunch of players enjoyed those as well as myself.
    Also unrestrict some of the advanced voxelsniper and worldedit commands on creative please!
    Thanks again, -5730dogman

14. SH0RKS

Retired Staff

A lot of the advanced commands like //g and stuff are restricted on creative because they can evade the p2 plugin and crash the server really easily, so i dont think thats really possible but idk.

15. 5730dogman

Retired Staff

Hence why I specifically said not to add them all back. Adv commands in voxel like splatterbrush and splatter ball were ones I was thinking of. Also a bunch of w/e commands tend to be a little bugged because of the old mega restrictions

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Beside clipboard commands, and specific commands that only top donator ranks get, which commands do you miss? Post a list below or DM me it (Discord or forums, doesn't matter) so we can have a look into that.

17. hbl

hbl

I’d be happy if we had a vanilla (NOT OP) factions server, just like we used to.

18. owletshootalot

I would like to see a tech type pack that doesn't utilize the "common" mods such as mekanism and thermal foundation. Mods such as immersive engineering would be nice to see.

Another Idea I would like to see expanded is factions / PVP oriented servers.

• Agree Agree x 1