Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E_lit_ist's Apology Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by E_lit_ist, Dec 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SH0RKS

Retired Staff

Hi everyone! So I've been gone for this past week and I've been thinking a lot about this server's role in my life. I joined Mega to learn to build because creative rank servers are a great way to get constructive criticism (pun intended). In the beginning, everything went great. I learned a lot and met some nice people and I might even say made some friends. After a while, however, as my personal life took some turns for the worse, the server became more of an outlet for me to vent than it was an opportunity for me to learn. I started to take out my towards my family on all you innocent people who were just trying to play Minecraft peacefully.

This week, a lot has changed in my personal life and I want to make sure those changes are reflected in my virtual life. I feel like the best way to start that off is to apologize to all the people I've been a dick to. I would apologize to each person individually if I thought I could remember everyone, but that's impossible. I also especially owe the staff team a lot of apologies. I know I've been really difficult and bothersome, and none of you really singed up for that when you volunteered to be staff.

From here on out, I'll be doing my best to just ignore people when I think they're acting like idiots, but if I'm honest, making any promises of good behavior would probably be too optimistic. Because of this, I'd like you all to let me know when I'm being a jerk, or if I'm causing problems. Post a reply on this thread or message me on discord if I've done something offensive and I'll apologize personally and be sure to not be a repeat offender.

TLDR: I've had some issues, I'm over them, and I'm gonna try to be a better person online now. :)

Thanks for reading this, if you did, and have a swell day!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Smol_Amy_UwU

Retired Staff

Well, I'm glad to hear things are getting better :3 and congrats on winning Decembers build comp!

3. hbl

hbl

iirc you haven’t lashed out on me or done anything negative towards me, but it was very brave and nice of you to apologize to everyone. That’s why I gave you a Winner rating, because of how this thread shows you have great character.

4. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

Please don't bump old threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.