Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So is fun not a part of this server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JT900, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JT900

Alright, this is a little rant thread. Get mad or don't. I don't care.

So I've been on and off playing on the server and honestly, it's painful to see how plain some of the server is. Even forum games don't even last that long because apparently people here don't like to have fun.
    I've even tried to make player-driven projects everyone could participate in, no doubt others have attempted the same. And what results did that yield? Nothing. Just nothing.

Is AJG that kind of server where fun isn't allowed? Where people can be bitter because others want to have fun? What's the deal here?

2. JT900

Jeez, I was right.
    Poor sods won't even defend their server.

Peace out, don't eat Tide Pods. And learn how to make your server fun.

Bye :D

3. Ellielza

Hurrdurr people won’t respond to a dumb spam forum game or a thread complaining about no one taking part in said dumb forum game.
    Therefore server is 100% boring.

Hurrdurr

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. JT900

Not just that, smartass.
    The community sucks. The people don't care.
    What fun there is, there is on creative. Aside from that, there's not much else to enjoy.
    The staff think they're top dogs and being an ass is a totally okay thing.

Nothing fun happens on the server and you just proved my point in your comment.

Thanks for trying though.

5. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Fun is an interesting word. The ability for someone to have fun depends on what their personal interests are. For example clearly yours are being deep in a community and building relationships, however a large amount of our server does not think or find these aspects fun - Half of our community is built up of builders that like to be left alone for hours on end listening to their favourite band while building - The other half of the creative community is built up of people who just want to build cities and roleplay with their friends.

We have made countless attempts to try to bring our community together more, however, each time it turns out to be a waste of time. We have a discord where people are online talking, singing, getting drunk and enjoying themselves. If that's the kind of style you like then I suggest you do that.

A creative server is designed for people to build and be creative on. If someone doesn't want to interact with you then that is their choice - not within our ability to change. There is little we can do to solve that.

However, you kind of invalidate your own point within this thread. You say how our community sucks and how it will never grow suggestion you know how to improve this and that we should follow your examples? But yet you pointlessly criticise a member of the community with no structure at all. You are currently displaying the opposite of a close, interested community. All we see is a 'Toxic, salty kid' that has joined the server.

One personal suggestion: I see where you are getting at and yes we are trying our best to improve that shortly but please learn to live by your own words before preaching them to others in such an aggressive manner.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.