Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Renaming objects and Lore

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dinosaurwizard, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dinosaurwizard

Awhile ago I was amazed at the amount of free commands I had in my possession in Megacraft (AJgaming)
    I could use so many commands that I did not have in regular vanilla. Mostly the WE was amazing, but some of the customization commands were a necessity for me. About 5 months ago, I left the server and did not come back for a long long time, in till now.
    I noticed something different, that I thought was one of the best commands out there.
    /itemlore and /itemname
    both very amazing commands that I used so many times during the period I was playing.
    Now I cannot use some of these commands, as access is denied.
    I am writing this thread to try to understand why this is now a restriction, and also to gain back those rights.
    I want AJgaming to be as free as possible! No dumb restrictions to make us pay for things we don't need to!
    I want a better server anyone can rely on to have fun without having restrictions for things that seem unreasonable! If you take out a command, I might as well have a say in it!

2. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

The new command is /rename

3. gmaine

but what about item lore ;-;

4. hbl

hbl

I want the command back too, having to go from version go version just for a useless item on Creative which is just for aesthetic purposes can be annoying at times. I can get you any lore line 1-10 if you want, just ask me whenever you want.

5. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

It's /lore gman

6. gmaine

gucci

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.