Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi I'm Yerry Dont Ban me ,Thanks

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Diktrix, Feb 27, 2018.

?

Am i worthy of friends?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A Grymse No

100.0%
  4. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diktrix

Our story begins in a little town in the south of England, a little child.. WAIT WAIT WAIT too far back, none of you really care, so ill make this Quick! and Too the Point! And not ramble on at all! pointlessly!

So Hi, I'm Yerry but you can call me What ever you want cause that's what people tend to do anyway, I came here from JAC gaming, yes that cancerous place as lovely as it wasn't it was a place I could call.. Nvm

So Hi I'm Yerry... I feel like I've said this already, LET ME START OVER..
    Okay!
    Hey I'm an idiot who just wants friends who was banned off JAC gaming (Scratch that)
    Hey I'm related to Frun..
    Hey I'm wasting pixels writing this and my life
    Hey I'm Yerry and I am a very well rounded person whom enjoys the little things in life, whom has no friends really, apart from the ones whom actually took pity and felt sorry for my lack of friends so they just ''said'' they were my ''friends'' :D

As you may not already know this, I do have 110% of retardis about me and my grammar is poor, I don't enjoy sunshine, but I do like the rain, I wrote a book called ''Bouncy and the Worm'' No one liked it.. :(
    I have 3 Children, all of them are named Fredric, apart from Jerome and Stephen, I am a colour blind person, meaning I see the life how ever I want to right?, I hate a few people not naming them cause I'm not a mean person despite that last fact, I don't mind being bullied sometimes :D, the only thing I have to protect is my dignity which I lost a while ago, so I didn't do a really good job at that, My master Grymse told me to obey him, so it shows that I am a slave...

I am no longer a threat to JAC server security cause JAC no longer exists... Ha rekt
    I am hated by a guy called Clipz, to be fair he hates everyone
    Reid is my best friend, even though he denies it.
    I Don't like to brag, but I'm sort of a big deal round here, I am officially AJgamings No.1 C*nt I hope
    When I am older I want to be a magic snowman, without the snowdog.

I hope you enjoyed my brief introduction to my self... Please be my friend :( (insert sad violin music)

Attached Files:

2. Darknebula123

Retired Staff

Hi Yerry! Welcome to the server <3

3. bidoblob

Techinically saying welcome to the server is wrong since he has already been on Wizard Academy from before it got moved. What you can say is welcome to AJGaming. (I'm also from WA.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.