Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GigaBtye Time Challenge (PvP2Max's Map)

Discussion in 'AJGaming Videos/Content/Etc.' started by PvP2Max, Mar 8, 2018.

1. PvP2Max

Welcome to the Official Tread for The GigaBtye Time Challenge. This map was made by PvP2Max and this thread will be updated as time goes on. To make your time official please record the whole thing and upload it to YouTube. Rules for official times will be down below. If you are interested in a guide I will be doing one on my YouTube channel. Please MAKE sure to check back on this forum. More Challenges soon to come. The Video Should be SPED UP but slow enough to realize what is happening. I will most likely do a lot of speed ups with in my guide to show time passing. AFKing is allowed but no farther advancement is allowed while AFKing (You do not have to record the AFKing).
    Map Download (Version 1.2): http://bit.ly/2FrPCuu

GigaBtye Time Challenge Top 5 Times
    1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:

Rules:
    In order to compete in this time challenge with and official time you must do the following in order to qualify.
    1: Do not use any glitch or cheat that was not intended within the mod-pack or game-mode/map.
    2: DO NOT use any "BANNED" items. (Banned Items will be updated on this forum, please check back to make sure you are still "qualified" to complete the challenge.
    3: All entries must be recorded and uploaded to YouTube.
    (PM the link of your video to PvP2Max in discord. PvP2Max☁#8538)
    4: SWITCHING GAME MODES OF ANY SORT IS NOT ALLOWED.
    5. You must also show your total in-game time. (under player statistics I will minus 1.81 Hours form your total time)

Banned Items:
    1: Any use of a Void Miner. (USE the AUTO ORE CHEST, given at the start, to collect you first ores.)
    2: Growth Accelerator Tier 3
    3: Quantum Quarry
    4: Digital Miner
    5. Dolly
    6: The Nether is BANNED, Until you access Lava, Surperium Armor(Blue Tier) and Tools, and WORKING ME SYSTEM. (This includes ability to auto-craft, to store items [1 64K drive], ME controller, and anything else required to auto-craft.)
    7: More Banned Items MAYBE added later.

Achievements Required!
    1) 1024 Octuple Compressed Cobblestone (IN AN ULTIMATE BIN)
    2) Fill 1 Advanced Bin of Each of the following Items (Iron Ingot,Gold Ingot,Diamond, Emerald, Copper Ingot, Tin Ingot, Lead Ingot, Silver Ingot, Steel Ingot, Osmium Ingot, Aluminum Ingot, Nickel Ingot, Platinum Ingot, Iridium Ingot, Mana Infused Ingot, Enderium Ingot, Cobalt Ingot, Ardite Ingot)
    3) 1 Set of Infinity Armor + Infinity Tools.
    4) 1000 Supriemium Ingots (IN AN ULTIMATE BIN)
    5) A Fully Functioning Auto-Crafting ME SYSTEM. (2 ME Drives FULL of 16834K Drives)
    6) 1 Gargantuan Flux Storage
    More To Come Soon!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ellielza

This sounds like a cool idea :) GL everyone

3. DjJewl

cool