Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

/afk messages

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Darknebula123, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darknebula123

Retired Staff

So, this is a continuation of Ommo's suggestion for Elite to be buffed. I think that /afk messages are a good way to buff a rank, as it's a pretty fun and interactive command. Additionally, it gives people more incentive to buy Elite, since MVP has always been top notch, value wise.

However, you could also buff Titan with this, and make it Titan+. I thought that /cj should have been made for Titan OR MEGA.

This would be very valuable, as Titan is currently an extremely bad option to purchase. It is a lot more expensive than Elite, and it gets no other advantages except for a few plots. By letting Titan have commands like this, more people will be willing to buy the rank.

As of right now, the only reason some players have Titan is because they won a build comp and it wasn't enough to get MEGA.

2. Lqzy_

I agree with Dark, as i have recently won the February build comp and wanted to buy Mega as you could get a lot of "Extra" things with the package as you can get /cj which is a pretty cool thing, which ends my summary that titan should be either cheaper or a couple of other different perks.
    which is why i think the Titan perk is simply a bad deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.