Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AJGaming Creative 30 Minute Build Comp #6

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by SirNumcelot, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirNumcelot

Retired Staff

Disclaimer: This 30-minute build comp is unrelated to the Monthly build comps that also take place on AJGaming Creative.

Hey peoples, it's time for another 30-minute buildcomp.
    This comp is going to be different to the previous comps, in this competition I will now reveal a single theme. You can research and practice builds based on this theme before the competition begins. Once the competition begins, you have 30 minutes to create a build based on that theme.
    Once the competition has ended there will be a short judging period and the winner will be decided.

The winner will receive an ELITE voucher, as well as having their name on the wall of winners at /warp events.

The competition will take place on Sunday, 2September 2018 at 9pm BST (British Time) On the AJGaming Creative Server. ( IP c.ajgaming.net )

The theme is: WATER

A theme with heavy opportunity, you can build a fountain, a pond, a lake, a river, an ocean, or even a bathroom for all I care, as long as it's related to water, it qualifies.
    Sploosh.
    Good luck.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  2. SH0RKS

Retired Staff

Anyone who places in the top 3 of this event can pm me on discord and if you're interested I will set you up with a build test to see if you have what it takes to join the server's build team.

3. SirNumcelot

Retired Staff

Gz to the winners!

1) True_Facts
    2) Lycqn
    Joint 3) Riddeh and SH0RKS

Thread Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.