Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A New Era Of AJGaming

Discussion in 'AJGaming News' started by JackCosens, Sep 22, 2018.

1. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Hello everyone,
    Today I am going to be making a post that many of you wouldn't of expected. In-fact there is only 3 people in the world that know that this thread is being posted right now...

AJGaming, MegaCraft, JAC-Gaming are three servers that we have merged into one large community here. We strive ourselves into creating the best content for you all, allowing users to have a open experience with their friends in a safe and secure environment.

I have been in the Minecraft community for just over 7 years now. We have created countless servers, countless modpacks and we have learnt so much from what we have built over our time. AJGaming wasnt designed to go big, in-fact it was designed as a joke name, something that we never believed would take off but we were so wrong. To this date we have had over 600,000 individual users join our network. We have over 1,000 monthly returning players (this number is only rising as old players regain a status within the community). AJGaming has also helped countless people find new passions and skills, in some cases we have also been the home of new relationships and friendships.

But as the wise old man once said "all good things must come to an end". Over the past few months myself and Antony have been losing a great deal of passion within the community. Almost exactly 11 months ago a thread like this was made by @BlueFusion12 who owned our Creative server. And today I am here to create a thread similar to this.

I am here to announce my resignation from the Owner role here at AJGaming. Now please don't go mental thinking "oh no! everything is going, we are all going to die without our daily AJGaming meme fix" cause trust me its only going to get better from here on out. Before I explain and introduce who your new Owner is I want to just chat a little bit about my history here and how everything started.

"AJGaming has always been a home for me from day 1. I was never one of those kids that enjoyed playing outdoors with a football, I always found the unforeseen and unknown of the internet so much more. I got into development and server administration from a very early point, I worked with some of the best servers, owners and developers over a period of 2-3 years before finally deciding to take on my own challenge. I met Antony through MegaCraft, He helped me forge what we have here today and is one of the many life-long friendships this server created for me. AJGaming was started because I had a spare £20 note in my wallet and that 1 piece of paper has been the single most valuable item to me that could ever be given.

So much has been made because of this server, I have learnt new skills, new programming languages as well as learning how to deal with people of all different religions, origins and opinions. I will admit it was not an easy ride, I did mess up countless times but over all I have come out a better person.

The most important thing to me about AJGaming is the people. I have met and come to know so many of you guys on a personal level it is honestly outstanding. I have developed friendships that I could only ever wish of having and met people with so many talents and stories.

AJGaming is something I am ever going to forget, this server has been the base of my child and teen-hood just like it has been for so many other people too - I have high hopes in where AJGaming will be taken into the future knowing that this influence was built to last.

People move on, this community deserves a drive forwards in the right direction just like we were once able to provide.

Thank You everyone. Love you all truly!"

• Like Like x 2
  2. SirNumcelot

Retired Staff

It's been an absolute pleasure, good luck with absolutely everything that your future brings.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Ommo

Retired Staff

It's been one hell of a ride. Best of luck for your future, Jack.

~ Ommo

• Like Like x 3
  4. gmaine

You've been a great owner Jack, good luck in the future :(

• Like Like x 3
  5. Dr_Creepster

hope you dont completely leave the server. you have been an amazing owner and this server is a big reason i still play minecraft.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Darknebula123

Retired Staff

Hey Jack. You may not remember me, but I sure remember you. Thanks for being a great owner + being cool with all the staff. I know I speak for everyone when I say we'll miss you

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. WitherZiby

May the ping follow us all, in the echo of the darkness. As AJGaming shall now turn into AGaming :(

• Like Like x 2
  8. cosmoboost

Jack I hope you still come in to check on us sometimes. Please don't leave entirely. You have been a great owner. Both of you have. -Cosmoboost ''The Guy Who Made A Fan Staff Offices'' :]

• Like Like x 2
  9. cosmoboost

Wait what!! Its darknebula123!! you da best admin.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sinmis077

Welp i enjoyed the journey time to branch off to my own expansions of this internet infinityverse because the internet does not have an end and if has its not near.... Good luck to you all c;

• Like Like x 2
  11. MeisterZockt

I really hope that you get whatever you want, because you were a really great owner and even if we didn't really met I will miss u a lot! Thank you for this network, thank you for this wonderful time, thank you for everything you did for me, my friends, for everyone who plays on AJGaming and know you in real life.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

It really had been a long ride with you jack, and Antony. You guys worked so hard on this and I enjoyed the moments I had with you both. Both of you are great people and I really wish the best for the both of you and hope you have a great future and I say this for everyone but thank you for making such a great community. I have high hopes for the new owner and know that they can continue this community which you two have started and developed through time. Best of luck.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I think it's fair to say we've had a mixed and tumultous history, with all the ups and downs.

Regardless, even if there were periods of time we were in disagreement/animosity, I cannot deny how much you've stepped up and really dedicated yourself to the owner role.

I was skeptical when you took over the server from Blue, but you proved to me that you had the server's best interests at heart.

Good luck with your future! Be sure to pop back onto the server from time to time.

• Like Like x 2
  14. MilSci

Retired Staff

Hey jack you may not know me as well but I am still an active player who learned you are amazing because of my experience best of luck

• Like Like x 1
  15. Leofin

Retired Administrator

Thank you for your service! It was a pleasure! :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. SH0RKS

Retired Staff

how many of those 600,000 were r4? But in all seriousness, it's been lit jack.

• Like Like x 1
  17. WJ0

WJ0

I'm still banned. I'm gonna miss u man. good luck, hell of a journey.

• Like Like x 1
  18. HelixBanana

oof, i hate to see you go jack
    as tyrannical and simultaneously as dank as you were
    AJ is gonna miss you babe
    cya

• Like Like x 1