Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some small improvement ideas for creative

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by sgtMeep, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sgtMeep

This is just some things I would like to see in the creative server. Some of these have some wierd purposes or none at all just would be something I would like to see!

1. I think there should be build ranks in the tab menu. I already told ommo this but I think it would be fun to have because this is in my preference, the only way to tell if someone is "good" is too look at their purchasable rank which isn't an acurate represenation.

2. I think that their should be a /prestige or something where you can restart your build ranks if your bored. It would have to have like a extensive conformation process though so a vet doesn't get drunk and go back to novice. If someone does prestige from like des it should give them that color star next to their name or as a prefix as in builder's star is red, des's is pink ect.

2. Ommo

Retired Staff

Whilst having build ranks in tab may seem like a cool idea, it would make tab look like a mess.
    I made a rough idea of what it could look like in word, but then it devalues donator ranks as they would no longer have the perk of being on the tablist anymore. Here's the rough idea I made to show you what it would look like if so. https://imgur.com/a/eePyJuL
    Even if it was organised, there isn't much point to it, like you stated at the introduction of your ideas.

3. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Building ranks won't come into tab, that's way too messy.

4. sgtMeep

I think it would look less cluttered if it was like surrounded in brackets so its

[User] P1 [Builder] P2 [Arch] P3 [Des] P4

5. Ommo

Retired Staff

Brackets don't make it look less messy. That just adds on to the name tags. Tab is fine as it is currently

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.