Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival Unobtainabe Items

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by CookieTarro, Feb 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Player196

Retired Staff

In survival, some of the most important items to 1.13 are unobtainable. For example, the heart of the sea which can only be obtained in treasure chests. Treasure chests are not able to be used because of the custom terrain. This is a GIANT problem. For a solution please put these in the shop, possibly for like 10k so people actually have to work for them. This keeps your work system intact and makes the impossible, possible. This would be great news for everyone on the survival server. All I ask is please add the items that are not obtainable in the shop for a price that is worthy. It would be great help!

• Like Like x 1
  2. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

They do exist as i have found a sunken ship and treasure chest but had already been raided. You just need to look around as they are a rare as they should be.If they are added to the shop 10K is nothing in survival and i got that much in 2 days of playing, if it is added it should be up in the millons to make it a challenge and more difficult to buy and more effort to get.

3. Player196

Retired Staff

Actually, they're not possible to get. The maps have been replaced with empty maps I'm afraid. This is because of the custom terrain, beaches are kind of impossible to spawn. This cuts of treasure maps giving us locations to treasure maps and the spawning turtles which lead onto turtle helmets and turtle eggs...

4. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.