Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sappy Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kutzeee, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Hey guys.
    I'm writing this thread because I have been Permanently banned from the server and there is no way of me possibly getting online again, so I just wanted to post this.

This server has genuinly been the best server I've been on by far. All the memories and fun that I've had on this server building, interacting with you's, pvping etc.has been the most fun I think I've ever had in my life (sounds a bit sad) The 4 years I've been on Mega I've met some really good people, and in 2016 I was going through a very rough time and coming on and playing this server and interacting with everyone made me feel a lot better about myself. I know this thread is supper sappy and tingz but idk i've just loved being apart of this community.

Also any staff member that has muted me or banned me in the past I want to seriously apologize for my really immature attitude, and this isnt to feel sorry for me or so u can unbanz me, I deserve to be banned and I applaud everyone of you's for dealing with my bs and other players bs on a daily basis.
    Cya'll someday i hope.. <3

2. Cat_Squirrel_Inc

What did you get banned for?

3. Mashed_

I will miss you homie, I wish you best of luck with wherever life takes you!

4. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Will miss u, even tho I haven’t played on here in like 2 months and I’m perm muted, but take care bro.