Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FossilTech Achievements/Quest Books

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Pluqin_, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Pluqin_

Retired Staff

The moderators and admins probably already know this, but FossilTech is dead, VERY dead. Compared to the massive player base of modpacks like Advanced Wizardry, Voidpack 2, or Creative, it pales in comparison with around a 5 player average from what I see. This is probably because FossilTech does not seem to have a solid objective. Sure you can get dinosaurs but that's easy. Voidpack 2 has the massive amount of automation. AW has automation plus magic possibilities, and creative has infinite building opportunities. So giving people in FossilTech achievements and quest books would do them very well. I previously played FossilTech and I managed to get to the top player spot and become bored of it after putting in a few solid hours for a few days.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sinmis077

Very sadly thats actually true and thats why i quitted like 3 weeks into the modpack.....

3. Manaman201

I just want the inscriber presses added to the shop, given the world's already been built and plundered what feels like 3 times over, they need to be accessable outside of spawning in sky chests, that or have them despawn and respawn every now and then so new players can get the presses