Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Claim an empty plot who's already claimed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blackox, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Blackox

Hi, I wanted to know if it's possible to claim a plot (I want to merge it to my third Plot) who's already claimed (by jeonsarahh) but totally empty.

As I can see there is nothing in the plot, he's claimed for litteraly nothing, so I just want to get and use it !

Thanks in advance !^^

More info :
    I want to claim the plot 24:128

2. 22Wolfox24

But... What if he happens to want to use the plot? He can't just get it overclaimed without permission, unless maybe there was an inactivity tracker, where unused plots could become unclaimed in a few months of inactivity or something. I know its frustrating when there's a claimed empty plot next to yours, and you want to merge plots (I've had it happen before :(), but it wouldn't be too fair for jeonsarahh. Just some input to consider.:)

3. Blackox

This is not especially fair for me ! Jeonsarahh doesn't lose anything to dissolve his plot knowing that there are thousands of identical ones she can get with a simple /plot auto

4. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

The only way you can claim a plot owned by somebody else if they are non-active for 6 months. They took the time to claim the plots they wanted by flying around and finding the plots they wanted together. I would suggest if you want plots together simply fly around and find the plots together that you want that are unclaimed.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

jeonsarahh was online 36 minutes ago while I'm writing this, catch them ingame or just write them a /mail send ingame and ask if they can move the plot. Like @SomebodyButMe already said, we cannot remove plots without the plot owner being inactive for a long time.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Blackox

Ok I did not know he was still active, I will ask him to move his plot, thank you for your answers !