Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auctions

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by ethanocurtis, Aug 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ethanocurtis

» Mod/Plugin Name --CraftBay
    » Download Link-- https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/craftbay
    » Why should it be added?

Suggestion for skyblock, but could be used in probably all servers.

I think this mod(or one similar) should be added to the server. The current Auction House GUI we have now, isnt really an auction. While its nice to sell things its more of a shop format, that most people just use for advertisements anyway. I think and auctions mod will be a nice feature, I've seen them on several servers and they are amazing. With a simple command you can auction off the item in your hand whether it be a single item or a whole stack. You pick the starting bid, and other players go from there in chat with their commands. And if nobody is interested after a set time it will return to your inventory. I think itd be nice to see in the server, maybe even running along side the current auction house mod so we can still sell things at a set price.

• Like Like x 2
  2. 22Wolfox24

Good suggestion! :DI believe there might already be a way to modify the Crazy Auctions mod to where it allows bidding and selling in the same /ah format. They would just need to add in the use maybe. Again, I don't know for sure, but I think I've seen it done before. I'm probably wrong, but... Oh well :p Pobody's Nerfect

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MilSci

Retired Staff

The idea is a well developed one in my opinion, what we consider our action house right now is indeed mostly just a shop, but having full on auctions too with the ability of a shop with set prices would be very nice. I'd also like to see it in my opinion.

I am going to look into it.

4. MilSci

Retired Staff

Hello ethanocurtis,

After reviewing your idea the staff have come to the idea that as much as it'd be a great idea,
    It would not be recommended to AJ.

The most important reason is most baltop highest people and those with lots of money could bid up everything and ruin
    it for many others.

Additionally, the waiting time is a lot and people prefer a set price and to buy quickly, we also do not want to change the economy on skyblock in such a quick motion, bidding would affect the prices of a lot of items and change what used to be known as the set prices.

Thankyou for the suggestion,

MilSci

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.