Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plugin alternative to the spam filter

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Lysus, Aug 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lysus

Retired Staff

» Mod/Plugin Name: Captcha plugin
    » Download Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/captcha-antibotsystem.53846/
    » Why should it be added?
    : So there's the new anti spam plugin on the server and some people have complained from what I've seen. I also think that having the anti spam plugin changes a lot about the dynamic of the server a little bit, not much but still changes a bit especially for the fast typers like me and some others also if people type things in wrong then they have to wait in order to correct, and if they click enter too quickly,the same thing. I feel like having a captcha plugin would be better so if someone joins the network then they have to solve some captcha in order to move around and do a command. I'm not sure if the captcha plugin I linked is the best one for this cause i know there are different captcha systems for servers but I was hoping that this could be considered since it wouldn't be as inconvenient as an anti spam for the average user cause solving a simple anti bot captcha takes less than a few seconds for a human and doens't affect gameplay and communication on the server as much.

2. Lysus

Retired Staff

oh also not sure if the anti spam is on other servers so i set the flag for the server as creative :p

3. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

It's on all servers for some months now, however, I edited it for Creative.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.