Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
BurningBlaze
Last Activity:
Jul 29, 2017 at 4:59 PM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 5 1
Agree 0 0
Funny 1 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 1 0
Friendly 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 0
Birthday:
October 10

BurningBlaze

Female, from Turkey

Changed my skin after a long time! Though it makes me look fat for some reason. Gotta motify it afterwards! Oct 11, 2015

BurningBlaze was last seen:
Jul 29, 2017
    1. BurningBlaze
      BurningBlaze
      Changed my skin after a long time! Though it makes me look fat for some reason. Gotta motify it afterwards!
    2. BurningBlaze
      BurningBlaze
      Oh there you are, you silly goose. I found it very rude that you disappeared during my story. But I have good news for you. I forgive you.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. BurningBlaze
        BurningBlaze
        One thing I ask you before our wedding is that you purchase some perfume and put on some makeup. I can't be seen around you by the public if you're going to look like this.
        Jul 18, 2015
      3. BurningBlaze
        BurningBlaze
        Also I was wondering if I should wear a tutu when we get married. My ex-girlfriend told me it ma--

- Pink Sheep (If FNaF3 Took Over Minecraft)
        Jul 18, 2015
      4. LASC
        LASC
        Work of art
        Jul 18, 2015
    3. BurningBlaze
      BurningBlaze
      Oh my godness, you have frightened the pepperoni pizza biscuit out of me. It is very unfortunate that I can't communicate the terror you...
      1. BurningBlaze
        BurningBlaze
        ...forced me to experience because I am a robot. I do apologize. I know who you are. Your name is Springtrap and your job is to scare people by appearing out of nowhere and screaming like a 6-year old girl who just won the National Barbie Doll Collection Contest. I would scream if I could, but the truth...
        Jul 18, 2015
      2. BurningBlaze
        BurningBlaze
        ...is I cannot do this. Let me show you what it sounds like when I scream. Aa. There it was. My terrorizing scream. This is exactly why I don't play horror games. There was this one time when...
        Jul 18, 2015
      3. BurningBlaze
        BurningBlaze
        ...my mother took me to watch a scary movie with her. Let's just say the entire theathre laughed at me when it got to the scary parts.

- Pink Sheep (If FNaF3 Took Over Minecraft)
        Jul 18, 2015
    4. BurningBlaze
      BurningBlaze
      When will this day end? I'm just watching the hours tick by and I can't think of anything.
    5. BurningBlaze
      BurningBlaze
      I am actually on my way to become a builder! My good friend KaanSavran2003 was sweggy enough to become one. I hope I do too!
  • About

Birthday:
    October 10