Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by TenuxesX

1. Kutze_
    Kutze_
    Providing playtime gets us to know if you will be active for the rank, and no you havent got it :/ You could get it though! Get to know us on Teamspeak! ts.mc-mega.com !
    Oct 22, 2015
  2. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    So i have to get teamspeak to become trusted because i cant get teamspeak im at my brothers house for a few months so im useing his labtop and he does not want me to download anything on it and also you didnt give me alot of information about the provide playtime do you have to do ./playtime or something i need some hints and tips unless you have one.
    Oct 22, 2015
  3. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    And also it would suck and its my only first time ever getting trusted rank on this server i just need a few tips and hints and boom finished.
    Oct 22, 2015
  4. JackieTheLai
    JackieTheLai
    yepie, for /playtime, you just go on the server do /playtime, it shows you how many hours you've played on the server. copy that and edit your trusted app, pop the playtime under "when did you join the server" or whatever it's called. lol feel free to ask questions :)
    Oct 23, 2015
  5. JackieTheLai
    JackieTheLai
    Oct 23, 2015
  6. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    Well sorry for my mistakes then and also that kinda sucks you need teamspeak as well and i was really into becomeing trusted.
    Oct 23, 2015
  7. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    And also my playtime is small so now im mad ):<
    Oct 23, 2015
  8. JackieTheLai
    JackieTheLai
    Dun give up boo!
    Oct 23, 2015
  9. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    ok I have one last question for you what if you don't have teamspeak and you cant download it for some type of reason then what do you do? because I cant download anything im out of the GB thing and I cant download anything else so yea
    Oct 23, 2015
  10. Kutze_
    Kutze_
    well you dont have to get teamspeak its just that we get to know you better and maybe more about you
    Oct 23, 2015
  11. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    Alright then thanks for the hint/tips sorry for filling up your chat sorry about that.
    Oct 24, 2015
  12. Kutze_
    Kutze_
    Dont worry
    Oct 26, 2015