Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by TenuxesX

1. ironicmemexd
    ironicmemexd
    You've said that like 7 times before, yet you never uphold that promise.
    Nov 19, 2015
  2. Lance1OO
    Lance1OO
    Glad to see you want to become better. Good rule of thumb in life: Don't be dramatic about everything.
    Nov 20, 2015
  3. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    Yes indeed you are right about the things you said im not changeing from now on and never going back!
    Nov 20, 2015
  4. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    @_Karthik_ i think you're taking this a bit too far now. I mean i think the reasons for some of his lies is because you're not really helping him or you're putting him down. Just remember that.
    Nov 21, 2015
  5. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    I know right hes so mad just because I lied over some picture and he just keeps commenting on my profile and its really getting me angry but yes indeed you are right lifepinqer all hes doing is putting me down
    Nov 21, 2015
  6. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    And im still not over when elmesh and him had to team up just to make me overreact really a shame and also calling me a kid really
    Nov 21, 2015
  7. ironicmemexd
    ironicmemexd
    I'm seriously tired of fighting. Let me get this over with without going too far. @PinqLife I'm protecting the rights of the artists and I will shame anyone who plagiarizes. @XLegendBloxDudeX I'm not bad. like I said, I will go to any extent to prevent someone from plagiarizing. This is not the only forum I've done that.
    Nov 22, 2015
  8. ironicmemexd
    ironicmemexd
    Now, enough is enough, I forgive you for plagiarizing, but if you continue to be mad and disagree spam, go ahead. I'll report you. Goodbye, -Karthik
    Nov 22, 2015
  9. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    I didnt disagree spam and also i can report you as well and indeed i had a long talk with devilstuff about your rudeness and hes watching you so if you disagree spam me i can report you as well and im not plagiarizing anymore im making chapter books so you dont judge me about anything any more
    Nov 22, 2015
  10. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    @_Karthik_ indeed i am sick of fighting too now since i had a long talk with the admins i can go to sleep with out thinking oh no i think i have a hate comment and then rush to my computer first thing in the morning i dont wanna do that so indeed im sick of fighting over idiotic things that make no sense and other things that are completely over.
    Nov 22, 2015
  11. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    So thats why i still have you on my ignore list just in case but if i go on my profile something happends when i ignore you and its not really nice
    Nov 22, 2015