Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
TenuxesX
Last Activity:
Mar 21, 2017 at 11:49 PM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 21 48
Agree 14 100
Funny 7 17
Winner 0 5
Informative 1 0
Friendly 10 20
Useful 0 2
Optimistic 0 18
Creative 2 8
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1998 (Age: 26)

TenuxesX

Male, 26

TenuxesX was last seen:
Mar 21, 2017
    1. ironicmemexd
      1. TenuxesX
        TenuxesX
        hey dude.
        Jan 25, 2016
      2. ironicmemexd
        Jan 25, 2016
      3. TenuxesX
        TenuxesX
        Jan 25, 2016
    2. mandorrhea
      mandorrhea
      Lol stop trying to bring down people's rating by spamming whoever you dislike with optimistic ratings.
      1. HFBroken likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. TenuxesX
        TenuxesX
        Alright then i will stop and i just told devilstuff too so hopefully he see this just in time so he can switch things at the time too but sometimes i do get angry at things that make dont make sense and stuff it feels like i image there voice when they were typeing this so sorry about that
        Dec 11, 2015
      4. TenuxesX
        TenuxesX
        and you didnt see how much i typed on elmesh profile when i tried to speak up for my self more like 10 posts in a row and yes indeed i will stop i will only disagree to post that i disagree for sorry about everything sorry indeed.
        Dec 11, 2015
      5. TenuxesX
        TenuxesX
        and also i have a feeling how you reacted when you saw 7 posts in a row idk but i can image how your reaction was XD
        Dec 11, 2015
    3. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TenuxesX
        TenuxesX
        yeah i know i just started with this group and thought we needed more people so thats why i made the application but no one wants to join so i think its a waste of time but 3 players are weak the more people we get the stronger we become just note
        Nov 25, 2015
      3. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        when is our meetings XD we havent had one
        Dec 2, 2015
      4. TenuxesX
        TenuxesX
        never played minecraft ever since so maybe on sat i think?
        Dec 3, 2015
    4. ObtuseMoose
      ObtuseMoose
      lol mad
      1. hbl
        hbl
        Amen.
        Nov 25, 2015
    5. TenuxesX
      TenuxesX
      WHAT HAPPEND TO THE STAFF APPLICATION CENTER ITS ALL DENIED!
    6. HughGRexshun
      HughGRexshun
      thanks for the follow :)
      1. TenuxesX
        Nov 19, 2015
    7. TenuxesX
      TenuxesX
      Im sick of hiding lies im starting to change into something else instead of lying im just sick of it i wanna become nice and not rude.
      1. Lance1OO likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. TenuxesX
        TenuxesX
        I didnt disagree spam and also i can report you as well and indeed i had a long talk with devilstuff about your rudeness and hes watching you so if you disagree spam me i can report you as well and im not plagiarizing anymore im making chapter books so you dont judge me about anything any more
        Nov 22, 2015
      4. TenuxesX
        TenuxesX
        @_Karthik_ indeed i am sick of fighting too now since i had a long talk with the admins i can go to sleep with out thinking oh no i think i have a hate comment and then rush to my computer first thing in the morning i dont wanna do that so indeed im sick of fighting over idiotic things that make no sense and other things that are completely over.
        Nov 22, 2015
      5. TenuxesX
        TenuxesX
        So thats why i still have you on my ignore list just in case but if i go on my profile something happends when i ignore you and its not really nice
        Nov 22, 2015
    8. TenuxesX
      TenuxesX
      Quiting Megacraft
      2. Kutze_
        Kutze_
        Thought you were a kind person until I realised you lied about everything about you and take someones work andclaim its yours. Good luck on the next server you go to..
        Nov 18, 2015
      3. TenuxesX
        TenuxesX
        I am a nice person in the inside and you didnt have to be so rude if you were trusted why are you so rude then i said im sorry ok stop it now! your starting to make me tear up );
        Nov 18, 2015
      4. ironicmemexd
        ironicmemexd
        I won't be rude if you don't lie. I also don't believe you "tearing up". You also never formally apologized, and "getting roasted" isn't a good punishment for you.
        Nov 18, 2015
    9. ironicmemexd
      ironicmemexd
      love that you reported me for "disagree spam" when you gave me disagree spam kek
      1. HFBroken likes this.
      2. TenuxesX
        TenuxesX
        why you even commenting on my profile you know what ima just ignore you
        Nov 18, 2015
    10. ironicmemexd
      ironicmemexd
      HE'S AN ARTIST BECAUSE HE CAN COPY/PASTE IMAGE LINKS :))))))))) :DDDDDD !!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1!!1
      1. ToxicAF_ likes this.
    11. mandorrhea
      mandorrhea
      Why are you just randomly rating my posts disagree? Some of the posts you're rating make no sense, such as encouraging others. If there's something I did wrong, I'd like to know.
      1. ToxicAF_ and _Karthik_ like this.
      2. TenuxesX
        TenuxesX
        Yea just beacuase i made this thread called megacraft action move you like rated almost all my post disagree and i dont like that so thats why im putting that much disagrees just like you did to me if you want more information i would love to tell you (:
        Nov 8, 2015
      3. mandorrhea
        mandorrhea
        @XLegendBloxDudeX I only disagreed with your posts because I actually disagreed with your posts I also disagreed with others. Just because you're salty is no reason to go do that.
        Nov 8, 2015
    12. ironicmemexd
      ironicmemexd
      Hey there!

Sorry about the whole thing, I was not trying to be a jerk, just pointing out a few things.
      I just think it's highly impossible that you won monopoly and you're making a movie.
      (Also, I don't think I'm some cool guy like you said in the thread. I'm just pointing things out lol)
      Otherwise, clean slate ok? Water under the bridge right?

Hope you can forgive, forget, and be honest from now on ;)
      1. HFBroken likes this.
      2. TenuxesX
        TenuxesX
        Sure and i do forgive you and also i was true about making the movie though but the monopoly one was just a lie so im just trying to be honest from now on because whats the point you dont get a chance to become trusted if your lying about things and make people so happy but when they see that your lying so yea i still forgive you and as always stay awesome
        Nov 6, 2015
    13. TenuxesX
      TenuxesX
      Im glad that im getting to know megacraft network im really happy how i made a few friends today thanks megacraft network your the best.
      1. TheRedstnePotato and Kutze_ like this.
      2. ProbablySid_
        ProbablySid_
        We do try! c: that's why we're the best server around. I hope to see you around.
        Nov 2, 2015
      3. TenuxesX
        TenuxesX
        indeed you do look like a nice player i do hope we meet up at some point (in minecraft).
        Nov 2, 2015
      4. TheRedstnePotato
        TheRedstnePotato
        Yep. We sure are a lovely bunch. I even talked to a non-potato-species once on it :O
        Nov 3, 2015
    14. TenuxesX
      TenuxesX
      I LOVE MEGACRAFT NETWORK!!
      2. TenuxesX
        TenuxesX
        Well sorry if your having a bad day dude try going outside and think about some awesome things you did on halloween alright dont be mad all the time bro sometimes you need a break forget about all the haters.
        Nov 1, 2015
      3. TheRedstnePotato
        TheRedstnePotato
        1) I'm about to go to bed and I hate outdoors, so I can't really do that '='
        2) I guess I did do lots of stuff for halloween. I made lots of progress making stuff in Minecraft!
        3) I'm not mad. Idk why you thought I was ;-;
        Nov 1, 2015
      4. TenuxesX
        TenuxesX
        I thought you were made because you looked kinda angry at something idk
        Nov 1, 2015
    15. TenuxesX
      TenuxesX
      Hello There Mate
      1. Kutze_
        Kutze_
        Hey materino
        Oct 21, 2015
      2. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        i can mate both of u. :):):):):)):):):):):):)):):):):)
        Oct 31, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1998 (Age: 26)

Signature

~I Was Not Born To Be Perfect I Was Born To Be Awesome~