Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by lifekiller43

1. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    Yes i almost forgot to tell you guys the meetings are sometimes on Friday-Sat and i did have a few wither experts but i forgot there name but we been thinking about createing this kitpvp guild to fight more players and share money and give out free weapons
    Nov 25, 2015
  2. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    And also i have like this really nice expert player whos in my wither team hes a level 40 and he gives out free potions and weapons indeed he has lots of coins so ask him for items if you wanna level up and become atleast a legendary
    Nov 25, 2015
  3. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    Also the place we start a meeting is on Creative to start with so we can rank up people and see if they will show up if they dont they are kicked out instantly or if they get a chance they show up just in time
    Nov 25, 2015
  4. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    so there's only 3 people? We need a bit more.
    Nov 25, 2015
  5. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    yeah i know i just started with this group and thought we needed more people so thats why i made the application but no one wants to join so i think its a waste of time but 3 players are weak the more people we get the stronger we become just note
    Nov 25, 2015
  6. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    when is our meetings XD we havent had one
    Dec 2, 2015
  7. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    never played minecraft ever since so maybe on sat i think?
    Dec 3, 2015