Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by ZekerDirk

1. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    Zeker I see that you are upset about your punishment but i can confirm that the punishment was valid. If you want to appeal and get unbanned please go the ban/mute appeal section and make a post explaining why you should be unbanned/unmuted
    Oct 6, 2016
    eriJalc likes this.
  2. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    Because complaining on the forums won't help this situation.
    Oct 6, 2016
    _Brokencrystal_ likes this.
  3. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    The staff do try their best and going around complaining isn't just making it worse for them but yourself. This is all I can really suggest but please try to keep this all privated next time. Staff are always here to speak to if you believe something was wrong.
    Oct 6, 2016
  4. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    So next time try to stay calm and speak to them or ask them to speak about your punishment and I am sure they will be happy to sort things out that has upset you. :)
    Oct 6, 2016
    eriJalc and _Brokencrystal_ like this.
  5. Aerakyl
    Aerakyl
    I'm sorry if you're upset by your punishment, but you were punished for breaking rules. So next time, try reading the rules and following them, to avoid being punished as you were.
    Oct 7, 2016
  6. Aerakyl
    Aerakyl
    As Artic said, complaining on the forums is not the ideal thing to do in this situation. if you believe you should be unbanned/unmuted, go and appeal for it, as she suggested.
    Oct 7, 2016