Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by ebortus

1. hbl
    hbl
    Don't comment on his profile. Instead maybe make a post on your wall saying @Kad was the owner, right? Elite was the highest back then.
    Nov 8, 2016
    ArticTheArticuno likes this.
  2. ebortus
    ebortus
    But everyone comments this page..
    Nov 8, 2016
  3. Ryerye1243
    Ryerye1243
    Sanei what's wrong with commenting on his profile? It's there for a reason.
    Nov 8, 2016
  4. hbl
    hbl
    You're right, Developer. People did comment on his page. A few months ago.

By commenting on a user who has been inactive, you this confuse many many others into thinking he is active.
    Now please, stop going against everything that I say just because you hate me.
    Nov 8, 2016
  5. Ryerye1243
    Ryerye1243
    I don't hate you

I'm just saying "making them think he's active " isn't a logical reason
    Nov 9, 2016
  6. ebortus
    ebortus
    Saneii you don't make any sense it isn't a rule that you may not comment. And if it is, report all below people. You commented yourself as well.
    Nov 9, 2016
    ryerye1243 likes this.
  7. hbl
    hbl
    I commented myself on here to STOP you from commenting further. Please stop arguing and claiming my point is useless- because it is.
    Step on logic and stop arguing and stop commenting on his profile any further.
    Nov 9, 2016
  8. Ryerye1243
    Ryerye1243
    " step on logic " your acting like a genius yet your a moron who has just failed at doing something and keeps on going.
    Like dreamer said THERES NO RULE FOR COMMENTING
    Nov 9, 2016
  9. hbl
    hbl
    Oh really? Says the person who puts spaces in between his quotation marks. You just failed at somethin', hun.
    Nov 9, 2016
  10. Kutze_
    Kutze_
    fucking minecraft scraps are the reason im suicidal
    Dec 23, 2016