Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by Kutze_

1. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    up yours, anyways join mega while you can before it gets shut down xD (DEC 30th)
    Dec 24, 2016
  2. Kutze_
    Kutze_
    srsly?
    Dec 24, 2016
  3. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    yeah, it seems that in my theory, blue probably disconnected his paypal services from this website, if this website goes down, the server goes down, and the teamspeak goes down.
    Dec 24, 2016
  4. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    It's all connected (Most likely) like a series circuit, if one goes down, all goes down. There could still be hope, he did go on forums today and did something, he could've renewed his paypal into the system, but i don't know, all the admins decided to resign, it could end itself.
    Dec 24, 2016
  5. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    But the REALLY bad thing is, blue hasn't been here, and i don't plan seeing him at all, nor does anyone else, so if an error were to happen to the server and it shut the server down, i'm afraid that's the last you will see of the server. People (Like trolls) are going to do this.
    Dec 24, 2016
  6. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    only blue has access to the console, and it's all his fault for not giving other people (like admins) the console so if something were to happen while he's not here, the admins would be able to fix it ez pz. But since all the admins quit, the highest power right now are the mods. Soon it'll be helpers after the mods quit.
    Dec 24, 2016
  7. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    So in theory, THE HELPERS WOULD BE THE HIGHEST AUTHORITARIAN FIGURE LOL
    Dec 24, 2016