Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by hbl

1. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    I had no choice due to the fact you was fly hacking. It was obvious from the evidence of my video and what I saw you did when you was 'apparently' using the dash that you wasn't but was fly hacking. Just because you are my friend doesn't mean I can let you off I have to treat everyone equally.
    Dec 26, 2016
    ryerye1243 and _Brokencrystal_ like this.
  2. hbl
    hbl
    Just telling you who you really banned. Also, where's the fucking proof that you have taken, watched, and gone over to do decisions? Who else has gotten banned? Will you answer that?
    Dec 26, 2016
  3. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    I have uploaded the evidence and went through with it with other staff and they agreed that you was. In the video you go slower than the dash as dash is bit fast and you went slowly and it did look like you was flying. Also when I was sorting out the evidence I went back to minecraft to see you hovering and flying past me.
    Dec 27, 2016
  4. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    I am sorry if you are upset about this ban but if you want to be unbanned make an appeal but other than that you are not being unbanned due to the fact I know you was hacking. Also in the video you was no where near the barriers when you was hovering.
    Dec 27, 2016