Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by ProbablyEd_

1. Xxnder
    Xxnder
    You got banned?
    Jan 9, 2017
  2. NotMyFault
    NotMyFault
    Make a PM and add the mods to it.
    Jan 9, 2017
  3. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    yo you got banned? For what?
    Jan 10, 2017
  4. ProbablyEd_
    ProbablyEd_
    Yeah i did get banned for abusing a glith which when told to stop i did.
    Jan 10, 2017
  5. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Except it wasn't even a huge glitch
    Jan 10, 2017
  6. ProbablyEd_
    ProbablyEd_
    I know. Some of the staff really arnt good at all, when i ask for evidence that i kept doing it someone *cough* drage *cough* shows me the same thing he put in the bann appeal. Im bored of useless staff now. Not all of them are bad just a few
    Jan 10, 2017
  7. Xxnder
    Xxnder
    Except you WERE told to stop and you DIDN'T. You continued to do it even after several warnings from the staff member and many players complaining in the chat.
    Jan 10, 2017
  8. ProbablyEd_
    ProbablyEd_
    Mate, if u want to think that thats okay. I did stop after darg told me if i think other the. Prove it to me. But dont show me the chat logs because that means nothing. If u cant show me anything then stop complaining on what im saying.
    Jan 10, 2017
  9. Xxnder
    Xxnder
    Show me proof that you DID stop please.
    Jan 10, 2017
  10. ProbablyEd_
    ProbablyEd_
    Well i wasnt recording. If u have a suspition of someone breakinh the rules shouldnt u record it.
    Jan 10, 2017
  11. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Thing is, when drage COPY PASTED the player report, he could've easily manipulated the text. I bet I could do that and get many people banned if I felt like it and you people wouldnt have thought of what drage allegedly did
    Jan 10, 2017
    ProbablyEd_ likes this.
  12. ProbablyEd_
    ProbablyEd_
    yea lifekiller, he could of done anything, the thing is im on my ban appeal (which was denied by drag) he didnt put the full chat in just a part of it, which just says him telling me to stop, i did stop when he said to but he doesnt have any chat evidence that i had stopped, so thats why im still banned, i going to private msg u
    Jan 10, 2017
  13. Xxnder
    Xxnder
    So you guys are going to target the staff member who banned you for breaking the rules? I am a witness and I remember clearly dragenor telling you to stop, then you continuing.
    Jan 10, 2017
    _Brokencrystal_ likes this.
  14. ProbablyEd_
    ProbablyEd_
    Xxxander, im not going to argue but i have eyes and im in control what i do and i can tell u when i got told i stopped. If u do t agree with that then proove it m8.
    Jan 10, 2017
  15. Xxnder
    Xxnder
    I want to believe you, that is why I asked for proof. I'm not going to believe you just because you said it didn't happen and it wasn't my responsibility to record evidence during the incident. I am neither staff nor am I the person who was banned.
    Jan 10, 2017
  16. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    Okay I understand you are all upset about this whole situation. Edrige back to the main reason of this status message. I would be happy enough to talk to you about this all and see what I can do to try and sort this out.
    Jan 10, 2017
  17. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    I do agree that drage could of easily changed the evidence and that it wasn't enough valid evidence which makes this even more difficult. If you can PM me the story of what happened and I will talk to dragenor afterwards. Thank you. :)
    Jan 10, 2017
  18. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    @XXXander might i remind you that this is what happened to me when people thought i hacked, we had a witness saying that i was hacking when i wasn't and the recording was manipulated (Which later on was found out) and i was still banned for a whole week, also might i remind you, that you were part of the reason why this happened.
    Jan 11, 2017
  19. Xxnder
    Xxnder
    @lifekiller43_ You can not compare this incident to a alleged hacked case from over a year ago. Not only the punishment different but so is the process in which the staff follow to deal the situation. All I want is for you to not be biased against the staff member for some external factor.......
    Jan 11, 2017
  20. Xxnder
    Xxnder
    Edrigedrig says he didn't do it, he has no proof. Dragenor says he did do it, he has no proof. Sounds to me like its impossible to side either way unless you were there on the KitPvP server during the incident. That is all I would like to mention and I have no more comments for this status thread.
    Jan 11, 2017
  21. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    The only process is edrige being kicked and then him leaving and after him leaving then gets banned. I know blue is purposely trying to get people banned so they can buy An in an. Yes, BUY! Almost all ban appeals have been denied even with sufficient evidence. Just saying guys, if a glitch happens to be there and u accidentally find it, staff will ban you for "exploiting them :D
    Jan 11, 2017
  22. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    I feel like @BlueFusion12 is trying to hire bad staff so they can screw people off, ban them, and make hem buy an unban
    Jan 11, 2017
  23. Xxnder
    Xxnder
    @lifekiller43_ Going to go ahead and just debunk some claims you just made real quick. No, blue isn't just "trying to get people to buy unbans" and no, blue isn't hiring bad staff. Blue had nothing to do with Edrigedrig's ban and very little with hiring the new staff. The old admins hired new staff before they left and in my opinion the staff team is pretty good right now.
    Jan 11, 2017
  24. Xxnder
    Xxnder
    Instead of conspiring against the MegaCraft staff team and trying to blame all wrong players have done on them, you should provide valid arguments with adequate evidence to back you, not just biased hatred towards the staff due to what the OLD staff team did to you.
    Jan 11, 2017
  25. Xxnder
    Xxnder
    If you want to truly be taken seriously in this community and have a real voice then process both sides of every argument and don't jump to conclusions just because you like someone better than someone else. Its completely immature and shows that you are unstable and unworthy of someones trust.
    Jan 11, 2017
  26. dragenor
    dragenor
    you clearly admitted to me you did http://prntscr.com/dufbbo
    'I do accept that it is a glitch' is saying you used this glitch. Abusing glitches are sev3 bans with no warnings.
    Jan 11, 2017
  27. ProbablyEd_
    ProbablyEd_
    Yes i said it wad a glitch. But u warned me and then i stopped.
    Jan 11, 2017
  28. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    ARe you sure blue wasn't part of the ban? He's actually the one who wanted him banned with more harsh consequences. Yes, I'm comparing this staff to the older staff in September or October. What did they have in common? They banned good players. But in this case, banned ed after he stopped.
    Jan 11, 2017
  29. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    And of course I am going to be bias because of someone I like, it's completely natural, for example: you're only defending drage because you like him and you already know that. Like I'm defending ed becuz I like him, you defend drage because you like him, like let's be honest lol. It wasn't really drages fault in all of this
    Jan 11, 2017
  30. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Based on the Skype conversations. Blue said to ban him even if he stopped exploiting glitches. If he left, it probably means he didn't want to do it again. With regular common sense, a person wouldn't ban the player
    Jan 11, 2017
  31. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Lol in COD u get a 48 hour ban for ABUSING glitches. For mc it's a whole month for just finding one LOL
    Jan 11, 2017
  32. Xxnder
    Xxnder
    I'm only defending drage because I was on the server during the incident and in my opinion his story lines up with the truth better than Ed's does. I am trying to be completely unbiased, If I felt drage was lying I would attack him in a heart beat even if he is my friend.
    Jan 11, 2017
  33. dragenor
    dragenor
    you admitted here 'Hello.
    I do accept that it was a glitch now but however when you look at the chat logs it said i was kicked (fair enough).' the kick was for not stopping and that says to me that you accept you used it. I warned you then blue said just ban you as it is it a sev3 offence where you don't need a warning.
    Jan 12, 2017
    _Brokencrystal_ and XXXander like this.
  34. Ryerye1243
    Ryerye1243
    Guys it's not like he go perm banned just chill the freak out. Wait the month out and stop arguing knthx bai
    Jan 12, 2017
    _Brokencrystal_ and Senpai_Artic like this.
  35. NotMyFault
    NotMyFault
    Oh rye tysm. You said that what I thought days ago. Thank you you saved my day.
    Jan 12, 2017
  36. ProbablyEd_
    ProbablyEd_
    Lol, im not freaking out.
    Jan 15, 2017